• Thread starter XeStorm
  • Start date
  • Views 868
XeStorm

XeStorm

Smile today, tomorrow could be worse
Reaction score
Sin$
i am playing skyrim and i am moving around but i am crouched but it is not trying to sneak, so i am normaly walking around at the speed of being crouched, and i am crouched, please help me on how to stand up straight again

XeStorm

XeStorm

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't want to have to restart, I am lvl 27 and I just need to find a way to uncrouch

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
no, i just let it auto save when it needed to, i only saved one time
You should save occasionally otherwise. Not sure what you can do. Try to go into one of those quests that forces your character to go into a movement cutscene.

XeStorm

XeStorm

Reaction score
Sin$
You should save occasionally otherwise. Not sure what you can do. Try to go into one of those quests that forces your character to go into a movement cutscene.
I am kinda new to skyrim but where can I find one of thoes quests?

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I am kinda new to skyrim but where can I find one of thoes quests?
In the main story. Just try to bare with it a little and do a few quests. When ever these cutsecenes happen they are scripted to reset you to default position. Also, have you tried fast traveling?

XeStorm

XeStorm

Reaction score
Sin$
In the main story. Just try to bare with it a little and do a few quests. When ever these cutsecenes happen they are scripted to reset you to default position. Also, have you tried fast traveling?
I have not, I will tomarrow

Top Bottom
Login
Register