What's new

Discussion I NEED HELP

lErazRx

lErazRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bind APAD_BACK say Subscribe to ^0www.youtube.com/^3LerazRx<>^7Infected ^1By ^3Alive ^4Nero; wait 3; say Subscribe to ^0www.youtube.com/^3LerazRx<>^7Infected ^1By ^3Alive ^4Nero; wait 3;" ); Why is this not showing up when i infect people ?

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
End of the Year 2013 Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
bind APAD_BACK say Subscribe to ^0www.youtube.com/^3LerazRx<>^7Infected ^1By ^3Alive ^4Nero; wait 3; say Subscribe to ^0www.youtube.com/^3LerazRx<>^7Infected ^1By ^3Alive ^4Nero; wait 3;" ); Why is this not showing up when i infect people ?
APAD_BACK Should be = DPAD_BACK

lErazRx

lErazRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
erm i cannot show you as i am not releasing my challenges patch y do u wanna see it ?

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
erm i cannot show you as i am not releasing my challenges patch y do u wanna see it ?

So you can't even make a simple bind patch to infect friends but you have a unlock patch that you are not releasing. WOW this made me laugh.

Here is one you can copy and paste and will work
Code:
self setclientdvar( "ui_mapname", "mp_shipment; bind BUTTON_BACK set say Subscribe to ^0www.youtube.com/^3LerazRx<>^7Infected ^1By ^3Alive ^4Nero" );

lErazRx

lErazRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whats with the set bit ? and actually OGMz i RaVaGeZ Gave me the patch

Top Bottom
Login
Register