• Thread starter SnD Scrub
  • Start date
  • Views 460
SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok My friend logged on to xbox today and he noticed he had 6000 msp so he called up ms and ms said that someone charged his mothers credit card and because i have recovered his account to mod his GS score before and license transfer DLC he thinks it was me and removed and blocked me but of course he is my closest friend on xbox live and i would never do such a thing EVER so i wondered if the sinners could help me just by simply messaging him saying i haven't done anything you dont have to but like i said he is one of my best friends if you would like to help his GT is Cpl Lytle And mine is BXP Scrub could you just message him saying something like hey scrub hasn't done anything because this may sound crazy but im 90% sure i have been framed call me crazy but i Really dont want to lose my best friend so thanks in advance to anyone that decides to help anyway thanks for your time
Scrub.

E

Enckem

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok My friend logged on to xbox today and he noticed he had 6000 msp so he called up ms and ms said that someone charged his mothers credit card and because i have recovered his account to mod his GS score before and license transfer DLC he thinks it was me and removed and blocked me but of course he is my closest friend on xbox live and i would never do such a thing EVER so i wondered if the sinners could help me just by simply messaging him saying i haven't done anything you dont have to but like i said he is one of my best friends if you would like to help his GT is Cpl Lytle And mine is BXP Scrub could you just message him saying something like hey scrub hasn't done anything because this may sound crazy but im 90% sure i have been framed call me crazy but i Really dont want to lose my best friend so thanks in advance to anyone that decides to help anyway thanks for your time
Scrub.

I'll send bro :smile:
Edit: Done :smile:

iCashew

iCashew

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would someone believe a bunch of random people. Also if your best friend is on Xbox you need to get out more and meet real people.

Naft

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
How good of a friend is he if he jumps to the conclusion that you're the one stealing money from him and then blocks you on everything?

E

Enckem

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
How good of a friend is he if he jumps to the conclusion that you're the one stealing money from him and then blocks you on everything?
You're right about that but I guess he just freaked out... Well good luck OP :smile:

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll send bro :smile:
Edit: Done :smile:
thank you so much

Why would someone believe a bunch of random people. Also if your best friend is on Xbox you need to get out more and meet real people.
i do have a life its just i have known him for a while we are good friends so what your gonna flame because i dont want to lose a friend

IDK im just thinking of it what would you do if someone had your account details then $75 went missing

Naft

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
IDK im just thinking of it what would you do if someone had your account details then $75 went missing
I actually got a close friend that got my account info since he doesn't have his own yet, money's never gone missing and even if it did I would suspect him the least.

I just can't see how he is your friend if he can't trust you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register