Question I Need Help.

• Thread starter Galan235415
  • Start date
  • Views 238
Galan235415

Galan235415

Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if anyone here can sell me or help me get a new CID for PS3. Please help. I was playing earlier and it was all good but I just got home right now and I can't sign into any of my accounts it says I banned.

KAOSxGaming

KAOSxGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if anyone here can sell me or help me get a new CID for PS3. Please help. I was playing earlier and it was all good but I just got home right now and I can't sign into any of my accounts it says I banned.
There is a few legit sellers on some forums but i don't want to link the forums as im not sure if it would be against the rules and it wouldn't be right.

pitok9

pitok9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Search CapoModdingGroup and go to their website. I believe that they sell CID's. <- LEGIT.

and they sell them verry cheap.

Red Alpha

Red Alpha

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Try ebay. Maybe ebay sells CIDS. I could be wrong though.

Zarus

Zarus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just google it "PS3 CID's For sale" it should come up with some just make sure its legit!

also this is what i've seen some new modders do:
If someone wants to pay you to host them a lobbie or recovery get them to buy you a new CID off a website that you trust then use the CID that they gave you for when your modding and when that gets banned do the same thing over and over again

Top Bottom
Login
Register