• Thread starter Excalibur
  • Start date
  • Views 428
Excalibur

WATERMODZ

KG The OG
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone PLEASE give me a tutorial or walk through etc. on how to install dashlaunch whatever version on my jtag (xexnon). Because if I am correct for gsc and rte, stuff like that you need dashlaunch. via skype or 7s. Also 2 things: If you can not deal with a 12 year old thats a little basic on modding (jtag) or hate squeakers dont bother. Lastly, I think people should start working on more patches like more mod menus and stuff. (Will in the morning)

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
While I enjoy and respect your enthusiasm, Im not too sure why People care so much about COD modding, and RTE/ RTC. But, to each their own, and I have realized that :smile:

Anyway, Its simple. Follow this tutorial:

Excalibur

WATERMODZ

KG The OG
Reaction score
Sin$
While I enjoy and respect your enthusiasm, Im not too sure why People care so much about COD modding, and RTE/ RTC. But, to each their own, and I have realized that :smile:

Alright thanks, and i mod because its fun and i didnt have to pay for my jtag. :biggrin:

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone PLEASE give me a tutorial or walk through etc. on how to install dashlaunch whatever version on my jtag (xexnon). Because if I am correct for gsc and rte, stuff like that you need dashlaunch. via skype or 7s. Also 2 things: If you can not deal with a 12 year old thats a little basic on modding (jtag) or hate squeakers dont bother. Lastly, I think people should start working on more patches like more mod menus and stuff. (Will in the morning)

That video isnt accurate anymore because of the change in the GUI, but i guess it works because 90% of the procces is the same. Only change is that the way it looks when it asks you if you want to install it is differnt. Make sure your installing 3.07

Excalibur

WATERMODZ

KG The OG
Reaction score
Sin$
That video isnt accurate anymore because of the change in the GUI, but i guess it works because 90% of the procces is the same. Only change is that the way it looks when it asks you if you want to install it is differnt. Make sure your installing 3.07
So should I just look for a completely new video or just stick with this one?

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
So should I just look for a completely new video or just stick with this one?
Basically do the same thing and launch the installer.xex as shown. Then when it comes up it will say "the plugging is not running do you want to install it?" to which you will accept

Top Bottom
Login
Register