What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question I Need Help With RGH 1.2 On a Slim Trinity Coolrunner Rev C

C

cg6554

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before you ask why I don’t just use an ace v3 or something like that. 1. Not wanting to want months for one just to be DOA. 2. Don’t want to pay 10-20$ for one even tho it will get here quicker. 3. I only have a cool runner rev c.

Anyways. I need help in j runner I can only hover over the falcon/jasper tab for the timings is it okay if I just use #21 with the coolrunner and have the switch set to Slim? Can someone show me the solder points for the slim? I can’t find any for the rev c and the ones that use the ace v3 is hard since it’s all red wires. The best thing someone could do for me really is give me a link to a good video of all the solder points on slim with a coolrunner. Also I don’t have to have the post fix adapter right since it’s a slim? Isn’t that only for Coronas?
Post automatically merged:

Okay so I got all the wires soldered in and it’s attempting to glitch. I’ve tried every timing file in j runner with extras latest version. I’m still getting the 2 blinks one long I would show pics of my soldering I just don’t know how to. Can I bridge the cap point on the coolrunner to possibly make it boot? I’ve left it on for around 2 minutes with no boot

Before you ask why I don’t just use an ace v3 or something like that. 1. Not wanting to want months for one just to be DOA. 2. Don’t want to pay 10-20$ for one even tho it will get here quicker. 3. I only have a cool runner rev c.

Anyways. I need help in j runner I can only hover over the falcon/jasper tab for the timings is it okay if I just use #21 with the coolrunner and have the switch set to Slim? Can someone show me the solder points for the slim? I can’t find any for the rev c and the ones that use the ace v3 is hard since it’s all red wires. The best thing someone could do for me really is give me a link to a good video of all the solder points on slim with a coolrunner. Also I don’t have to have the post fix adapter right since it’s a slim? Isn’t that only for Coronas?

Okay so I got all the wires soldered in and it’s attempting to glitch. I’ve tried every timing file in j runner with extras latest version. I’m still getting the 2 blinks one long I would show pics of my soldering I just don’t know how to. Can I bridge the cap point on the coolrunner to possibly make it boot? I’ve left it on for around 2 minutes with no boot
I’ve also tried using smc+ and not using it and it makes no difference

So the console is on dash 17559 the dvd drive won’t work so I can’t use a game to update. I’ve tried thru Xbox live, usb, and I can’t get it to update. If it’s on 17511 and won’t update will that cause any problems with Rgh not booting?

Last edited:
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is understable, though be warned rev c will only work up to trinity. Rev D has a crystal which is needed to work on a corona.
Anyways. I need help in j runner I can only hover over the falcon/jasper tab for the timings is it okay if I just use #21 with the coolrunner and have the switch set to Slim?
No. The timing file is made for a phat cpu, which has a different slowdown rate than slims.
Can someone show me the solder points for the slim? I can’t find any for the rev c and the ones that use the ace v3 is hard since it’s all red wires. The best thing someone could do for me really is give me a link to a good video of all the solder points on slim with a coolrunner. Also I don’t have to have the post fix adapter right since it’s a slim? Isn’t that only for Coronas?
I don’t have a pin out on hand, but if you find the RGH1.2 for slim rar file via google, it will have a pin out location of each wire needed for board it is currently ported to. Not every glitch board is made the same, (ace vs coolrunner vs matrix vs squirt vs all the others. All are mildly different sometimes needing different wiring locations or different timings.)

off hand,
I do not know if coolrunner C is able to be used for RGH1.2 on a slim.

The cap point is mostly only used for the Jasper motherboard when it is stubborn, not really ever used for any other motherboard it is able to be installed in.

So the console is on dash 17559 the dvd drive won’t work so I can’t use a game to update. I’ve tried thru Xbox live, usb, and I can’t get it to update. If it’s on 17511 and won’t update will that cause any problems with Rgh not booting?
Dashboard versions do not matter for RGH2 and RGH1.2.

What is needed is proper wiring layout/solder points for your glitch board on RGH1.2 (found via google, currently not posted on se7ensins as it is a beta). And the proper associated timing files for your motherboard + glitch method.

Having one or both of these incorrect will yield no successful glitch cycles.

You may be able to SRGH using a coolrunner rev C - which there is a tutorial on site for srgh (speed reset glitch hack. Faster than RGH2 typical wiring. Slightly slower than the new RGH1.2 method that is still in beta.)

Top Bottom
Login
Register