What's new

Solved I need help with my RGH GTA V

H

Harrison Mods

Reaction score
When I try to launch my GTA V from Xbox 360 Neighborhood it loads up, but then it says "Please insert disc 2" I dont have the hard copy of the game and the seller I bought it from said it was already loaded on the HDD, it was working for a while but then I went on vacation and when I came back it wasn't, here's a screenshot of it in Neighborhood. I would really like to play but can't.
hmfrhq

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Image added at OP's request.

soYdNH3KTyGaI1-M6HFmiQ.png

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
When I try to launch my GTA V from Xbox 360 Neighborhood it loads up, but then it says "Please insert disc 2" I dont have the hard copy of the game and the seller I bought it from said it was already loaded on the HDD, it was working for a while but then I went on vacation and when I came back it wasn't, here's a screenshot of it in Neighborhood. I would really like to play but can't.
hmfrhq
Looks like you're missing a sh*t tonne of files, not even sure how that happened. You'll either need to; buy/borrow a disc copy of the game from someone, or download it from somewhere.

H

Harrison Mods

Reaction score
Looks like you're missing a sh*t tonne of files, not even sure how that happened. You'll either need to; buy/borrow a disc copy of the game from someone, or download it from somewhere.
Where can I download it?

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
We are only allowed to share warez links like torrent or downloads in the premium section. Haven't messed with it in awhile but may be able to just msp spoof it and not need two disc with digital copy.
Link? 

So i have to be premium to get one?

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
We are only allowed to share warez links like torrent or downloads in the premium section. Haven't messed with it in awhile but may be able to just msp spoof it and not need two disc with digital copy.
This does work, unlock in xm360 after

H

Harrison Mods

Reaction score
This does work, unlock in xm360 after
I have XM360 But I Cant firgure out how to "unlock" it, i see the unlock button but I cant find the GTAV to unlock.

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
I have XM360 But I Cant firgure out how to "unlock" it, i see the unlock button but I cant find the GTAV to unlock.
Well did you do the other step which is m$ spoofing and downloading the game from Xbox store?

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Me spoofing means u don't need credit card, you can do a little research on msp spoofing or if u want to be walked through it can skype Me but must warn u i don't skype for free anymore ur better just doing little research.

I didn't have to unlock my msp spoofed version of any game.
Well did you do the other step which is m$ spoofing and downloading the game from Xbox store?

no, I dont have a credit card. Dm me on DIscord if you can help me, 

My discord Is Harrison(#0864)

H

Harrison Mods

Reaction score
Me spoofing means u don't need credit card, you can do a little research on msp spoofing or if u want to be walked through it can skype Me but must warn u i don't skype for free anymore ur better just doing little research.

I didn't have to unlock my msp spoofed version of any game.
I know what MSP Spoofing is, but when I try to do it. it only says "Add Payment Option". help? Discord: Harrison(#0864) Skype: its_koala994

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Oh ok I got you its because the free spooofers are only partially functional, when i need to use i use rghc tool spoofer along with squirts msp spoofer, it takes both together, if lazy and seems like too much work servers like teapot have built in msp spoofing so u just click buy.
I know what MSP Spoofing is, but when I try to do it. it only says "Add Payment Option". help? Discord: Harrison(#0864) Skype: its_koala994

H

Harrison Mods

Reaction score
ITS OK GUYS! I HAVE FIXED THE ISSUE
THANKS

Top Bottom