• Views 280
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deh Mud Duck

Deh Mud Duck

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Ok so I recently restored my laptop yes. after it finished every modding program is now "uncompatable" why is this please help with +rep and love you lots :biggrin:

Mind

Mind

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you try to open/run said modding programs, do you get an error? If so, which one, if not, what happens.

Deh Mud Duck

Deh Mud Duck

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
no, no error just a windows is looking for a solution and I ran a few through trouble shoot and it tells me uncompatable :frown:

Mind

Mind

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting, try re-downloading the programs. If that doesn't work, you might need your motherboard updates along with a newer version on .NET framework (Windows 7 installs version 2.0 by default, but the latest available is 4.0)

Deh Mud Duck

Deh Mud Duck

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Interesting, try re-downloading the programs. If that doesn't work, you might need your motherboard updates along with a newer version on .NET framework (Windows 7 installs version 2.0 by default, but the latest available is 4.0)
AHH that might be the problem the framework ill update that and what do you mean "motherboard updates?

Mind

Mind

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manufacturers often release updates for your motherboard to improve certain things. If you have anything nVidia in your system, I recommend going to their website and run a driver scan to see if your motherboard/GPU drivers are out of date.

Deh Mud Duck

Deh Mud Duck

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
hmm what if you dont know all ik is its an HP and no framework didnt help

Mind

Mind

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try downloading a cracked version of DriverGenius to see which drivers you are missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.