What's new

Unsolved I need help with mw3 on my RGH

• Thread starter FalconModderz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,695
F

FalconModderz

Reaction score
Im trying to play online with my RGH and a Mod tool but I cant get the maps Terminal, Erosion, Aground to play is keeps saying download them before playing in multiplayer and ive downloaded them 4 times...

please help.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Unlock them with e.g. XM360.

R

Rex

Reaction score
Have you sorted the problem yet dude?

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
D

dudeeitsbrian

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
XM360 works for many people, always worked for me and for some people I've helped set up their RGHs.
I don't know why it doesn't seem to work for some people tho. Not like it's possible for them to be doing something wrong? Or? lol.
Really, you're saying XM360 is used specifically to fix this issue on mw3 where the game forces you to redownload the free DLCs in a loop? You don't need to use XM360 on any DLC or GODs unless they are licensed to another console or account, or if you don't have contpatch set to TRUE in your launch.ini. Especially with a free DLC that is downloaded automatically from your account, there is absolutely no reason you should have to use XM360 to unlock it.

Anyway, I've tried using XM360 before to get past the issue and it doesn't work. Something is literally breaking about the mw3 installation that's causing this... I'm not saying XM360 won't fix most DLC related issues, but in this case that isn't the problem.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Really, you're saying XM360 is used specifically to fix this issue on mw3 where the game forces you to redownload the free DLCs in a loop? You don't need to use XM360 on any DLC or GODs unless they are licensed to another console or account, or if you don't have contpatch set to TRUE in your launch.ini. Especially with a free DLC that is downloaded automatically from your account, there is absolutely no reason you should have to use XM360 to unlock it.

Anyway, I've tried using XM360 before to get past the issue and it doesn't work. Something is literally breaking about the mw3 installation that's causing this... I'm not saying XM360 won't fix most DLC related issues, but in this case that isn't the problem.
I guess it looping is a different from just needing to unlock it, so in that case.

R

RyTensity

Reaction score
I keep having this same problem, so then I have to dash & then when I reload game I’ve lost 2 menus’s off host & host, anyone have any idea?

Top Bottom