• Thread starter xsilentxxkniqht
  • Start date
  • Views 858
X

xsilentxxkniqht

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have just finished with the soldering part of the xbox 360 jtagging, do i need a chip? Or something called a spi flasher or whatever, please help!! Also should i use freeBoot or XBReboot? And can anyone post a tut? THANK YOU FOR ANYONE THAT HELPED

X

xsilentxxkniqht

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no....not exactly...so then no? and do i dump the nand then install xell then xbreboot or freeboot? im sorry, i am really new with this console modding stuff:?

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
xsilentxxkniqht said:
no....not exactly...so then no? and do i dump the nand then install xell then xbreboot or freeboot? im sorry, i am really new with this console modding stuff:?

What even gave you the impression a chip was required? On top of that do you even know if you have an exploitable kernel??? It sounds to me like you really don't know what your doing and you shouldn't be doing something as advanced as the Jtag hack.

X

xsilentxxkniqht

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yah, idk what i was thinking, i was reading somewhere and someone said something about a chip and i freaked out because i got everything soldered and i ordered my lpt port (because none of my computers have one) i wanted to jtag because i am tired of hdd modding because everything there gets patched in a week and you cant make that big of changes, thank you all for your help

o, it was freeboot that said something about a mod chip so i am going to use xbreboot

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
xsilentxxkniqht said:
yah, idk what i was thinking, i was reading somewhere and someone said something about a chip and i freaked out because i got everything soldered and i ordered my lpt port (because none of my computers have one) i wanted to jtag because i am tired of hdd modding because everything there gets patched in a week and you cant make that big of changes, thank you all for your help

o, it was freeboot that said something about a mod chip so i am going to use xbreboot
I'm very scared for you. :ohmy:

Just to make sure, what kernel are you on?

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Modified said:
I'm very scared for you. :ohmy:

Just to make sure, what kernel are you on?

Same thing I asked him. He probably already left. Hes gonna come back when hes all confused about why his console isn't working lol.

X

xsilentxxkniqht

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have kernal versian 7351 or somewhere around that, it's below 7371, I left last night because I was really tired

Top Bottom
Login
Register