Solved I need help with Jtag

• Thread starter DougJaxon06
  • Start date
  • Views 888
D

DougJaxon06

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a couple of questions that i hope somebody and answer.
First question is, If you have a Jtaggable console, but the disc tray has open disc tray error, Will it still work as a Jtag?
My second question, I have looked everywhere I can think of to find XeX Menu Download, Can somebody give me the link to this download?
Also, the link to TU6? Thank you in advance to all of those who help me find the files, and also answer the first question.

AntzC

AntzC

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a Jtaggable console, but the disc tray has open disc tray error, Will it still work as a Jtag? - You will still be able to play games if you add the game iso to your harddrive. (But it wont fix the disc drive)
I have looked everywhere I can think of to find XeX Menu Download, Can somebody give me the link to this download? - Download Xbins you will find it on there

Hope this helped

D

DIGITAL JTAGGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it will still be able to be jtag'd
But if you still wanna use the disk drive
all you need is a ssta cable and sata port
and just extract the DVD key and get a new
disk drive and spoof it :smile: very easy,
if you need a tut let me know or i can even
do it for you for $15

xex menu: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3VE0F5FL

KRiMiNAL

KRiMiNAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it will still be able to be jtag'd
But if you still wanna use the disk drive
all you need is a ssta cable and sata port
and just extract the DVD key and get a new
disk drive and spoof it :smile: very easy,
if you need a tut let me know or i can even
do it for you for $15

xex menu: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3VE0F5FL

Great help, if I was the person looking for this +Rep would be coming your way.

D

DougJaxon06

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for your very quick reply. I knew it would fix the error, I was just wondering if i could still use it for the perks of a jtag. I am looking on xbins for the download links for xexmenu and for TU6, but i cannot find them they keep taking me to overview page of the xexmenu. I still cannot find the download links.

Thanks Biohazard. So is the TU6 a program that i download or is it part of xexmenu

KRiMiNAL

KRiMiNAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for your very quick reply. I knew it would fix the error, I was just wondering if i could still use it for the perks of a jtag. I am looking on xbins for the download links for xexmenu and for TU6, but i cannot find them they keep taking me to overview page of the xexmenu. I still cannot find the download links.

Thanks Biohazard. So is the TU6 a program that i download or is it part of xexmenu

TU = Title Update. 6 = The latest one. You need this to take mw2 online with a jtag + you also need it for system link. The xex menu download link is a post or 2 above your last. ^^^^

D

DougJaxon06

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I am actually looking for a good patch. If you could send it to me that would be cool. I have another question though. When I use the LPT cord, Do I only use one end of it? Or do i use both ends? If I use both does one end need to be lpt and the other lpt or can i do lpt to usb?

X

xHAPHAZ12Dx

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, using a USB Nand Flasher is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY easier than an LPT cable.

Trust me. :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register