I need help with Benq Flashing please.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by djkorn360, Feb 2, 2009 with 2 replies and 251 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djkorn360

djkorn360 Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok i have been trying everything to flash my Benq. I tried iPrep, dosflash, and even Jungle Flasher. If anyone have a Benq drive and have it flashed and can help me i would appriciate it. I have a AIM you can reach me at or replay here. It would be better if you IM but you can post it here too. :smile: thx

2. waffle11

waffle11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What exactly is going wrong? Windows freezing? some kind of error? What chipset is your sata port?

Need a bit more info before we can make anything of it.

3. OP
    djkorn360

djkorn360 Newbie

Ratings:
    Well ok i have a 8200 GeForce mother board. I don't know the name of the sata but it came with the mother board. I have heard to use iPrep , DosFlash, Jungle Flasher. I have checked them out and have no clue how to use them. All i want is someone i can call or IM to help me out. But i know i have a onboard mother board but sry i dont know the name of it. I have googled my motherboard and still nothing. Can you lead me to the right direction? Whats best for me. Hopefully this is enough information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.