• Thread starter JeRsEy 4 eVeR
  • Start date
  • Views 604
JeRsEy 4 eVeR

JeRsEy 4 eVeR

I found the cream filling
Reaction score
Sin$
okay im set up like this. I have a xbox 360 slim, and got an hd pvr for christmas. I hook it up to my xbox360 pro, it works, but when i hook it up to the slim it does not work. Any suggestions or help would be highly appreciated

Visionz MoDz

Visionz MoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
make shure cords are switched to HD make shure your tv can handle hd ?
i dont no hdpvrs are a waste i has dazzle 100 that i can make hd so

Visionz MoDz

Visionz MoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have over 800 subs on my youtube? u can change the quality pretty close to HD?

to make the upload faster you just change the file type you no nothing the person i make youtube videos with has made videos for machinima and has been making videos since halo 2 and hes tought me some stuff so

Visionz MoDz

Visionz MoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have over 800 subs on my youtube? u can change the quality pretty close to HD?

to make the upload faster you just change the file type you no nothing the person i make youtube videos with has made videos for machinima and has been making videos since halo 2 and hes tought me some stuff so

renegade770

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

1. lrn2grammar
2. File type wont do anything for upload time. They are saying that your quality is only going to remain crappy with the dazzle, but exporting it as HD will increase the file size, resulting in longer uploads.

Visionz MoDz

Visionz MoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. lrn2grammar
2. File type wont do anything for upload time. They are saying that your quality is only going to remain crappy with the dazzle, but exporting it as HD will increase the file size, resulting in longer uploads.
ok i think id no if ive done it changing the file type does change file upload time
and ik how to make it HD Check it out on our youtube one of our high quality videos

youtube.com/user/expertchannel

renegade770

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i think id no if ive done it changing the file type does change file upload time
and ik how to make it HD Check it out on our youtube one of our high quality videos

youtube.com/user/expertchannel
wow, way to advertise there. There is no difference if the file sizes are the same. The only reason why it takes more time is because when you export it as HD, it will increase the size.

Dont bother to respond, everyone knows you have no idea what you are talking about, and im done dealing with you.

Visionz MoDz

Visionz MoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow, way to advertise there. There is no difference if the file sizes are the same. The only reason why it takes more time is because when you export it as HD, it will increase the size.

Dont bother to respond, everyone knows you have no idea what you are talking about, and im done dealing with you.
lol your cool
id know because ive done it? lol u cant not say it doesnt work when ive done it so

Top Bottom
Login
Register