• Thread starter WILSON3000
  • Start date
  • Views 666
WILSON3000

WILSON3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I used to run ps3 lobbies back in the Stone Age around 10 years ago & have literally today turned my PS3 jailbrake on for the first time in around 7 years. It was originally on geohots 3.55 & it currently has rebug 4.46. It has never been account/ip/console banned. I have forgot how it all works it’s been that long I’m looking for help from you guys who are running current ps3 JB on what the best firmware I need to install along with whatever else I will need to be able to create a fresh account & sign online to run lobbies without the risk of any bans if possible. I’ve also noticed rebug.me website is down so any help on locating the newest rebug would also be a good help. Thanks ??

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I had to upgrade from REBUG CEX CFW 4.86 to EVILNAT 4.87 CFW as it looks like REBUG is no longer doing their own CFW anymore :frown:

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I used to run ps3 lobbies back in the Stone Age around 10 years ago & have literally today turned my PS3 jailbrake on for the first time in around 7 years. It was originally on geohots 3.55 & it currently has rebug 4.46. It has never been account/ip/console banned. I have forgot how it all works it’s been that long I’m looking for help from you guys who are running current ps3 JB on what the best firmware I need to install along with whatever else I will need to be able to create a fresh account & sign online to run lobbies without the risk of any bans if possible. I’ve also noticed rebug.me website is down so any help on locating the newest rebug would also be a good help. Thanks ??
Rebug's site goes down a good bit for me as well but I have their latest update on mine. I would check semi-frequently to see if you can catch it while the site is up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register