I need help please

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by lstrl00r09, Aug 11, 2009 with 8 replies and 322 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lstrl00r09

lstrl00r09 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hacked my gamerscore like a week ago. Im on my aunts house in connecticut for the week i live in ny. so i log in to my account and it says i got a silver membership so i call up some of my friends and they tell me i have a silvermembership when i bought a one year live on may. my gamerscore was 12,000 legit and i hacked it to 29,000 my gamersocre has not been reseted to zero. and i also modded my avatars skin color. idk if that has something to do with it and i also have the new dashboard leaked tthe augoust 11 dashbored. thank you

2. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your live membership wouldn't be affected... You wouldn't even be able to connect to live.
    Did you get a confirmation email when you activated it?

3. OP
    lstrl00r09

lstrl00r09 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes i have been playing online with my gold memership since may 9. i bought the one year box with the headset and stuff. it still says i have silver on my account plus. its weird

4. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try calling 18004MYXBOX... They might be able to tell you what happened to it...

5. OP
    lstrl00r09

lstrl00r09 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok so i called them and they told me that they cant give me no information about my account which is stu...p. so they tell me to check my email and that will explain why my account got baned which it did because i cant sign in to xbox.com. i havent gottan the email. and they also banned my brothers account when i never hacked his gamerscore at all.

6. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hmmm, that's weird. Ever phished accounts? Heard that can get you banned.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DONTuseKYJELLY

DONTuseKYJELLY Banned

Ratings:
    Ya you got banned and locked out that's what it seems to me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    lstrl00r09

lstrl00r09 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    im sorry if this is not the right forum. but i did hexed it the weird thing is that i can sign in my cousins account on xbox.com and my gamerscore is still 28000 but me and by brothers account got banned. i never hacked my bros account at all i never even used it in xploder or anything. and i dont knoe how to phish accounts. sprry for spelling