What's new

Discussion I NEED HELP! Please.

K

KevinD22

Reaction score
Sin$
I got a new xbox & I completely forgot my windows live username and password to my really old account. I have my account on my computer from when I used to mod. I tried putting the Profile on my old harddrive and into my old xbox. Nothing came up. I really need help because, i lost all of my arcade games. Any ideas?

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a new xbox & I completely forgot my windows live username and password to my really old account. I have my account on my computer from when I used to mod. I tried putting the Profile on my old harddrive and into my old xbox. Nothing came up. I really need help because, i lost all of my arcade games. Any ideas?
Go on your old xbox and sign into your account then check what your email is. I don't know what else to tell you, you might have to start a new account.

CallMeJeremy

CallMeJeremy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a USB, plug it into your old xbox & move your profile onto it. Then put the USB into the new xbox.

K

KevinD22

Reaction score
Sin$
I need the Username and Password in order to log in. I guess forget it. This is a giant shitstorm.

K

KevinD22

Reaction score
Sin$
They usually ask for Address, Phone number, and Name associated with the account now, right?

K

KevinD22

Reaction score
Sin$
The credit card that's on their record was canceled almost 2 years ago and not even my mom remembers it. Do you think if I provide name, phone, and address, that they will be reasonable with me and possibly give me the email?

&I also have the console serial number that the profile was made on.

Top Bottom
Login
Register