Solved I need help please.

• Thread starter Ramos Guy
  • Start date
  • Views 282
R

Ramos Guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whenever i try to connect my gsc studio to my jtag it says impossible to connect and with my other tools it gives me unhandled exception error, ive reput on all plugins such as xrpc.xex and jrpc2.xex and xbdm.xex but they all seem to still be acting up does anyone know what the problem is???

C

ChillenMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whenever i try to connect my gsc studio to my jtag it says impossible to connect and with my other tools it gives me unhandled exception error, ive reput on all plugins such as xrpc.xex and jrpc2.xex and xbdm.xex but they all seem to still be acting up does anyone know what the problem is???
Neighborhood. Your console is not selected as default in neighborhood. Make sure that it is, then comment back (Don't forget to quote me) and I will help you more.

R

Ramos Guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neighborhood. Your console is not selected as default in neighborhood. Make sure that it is, then comment back (Don't forget to quote me) and I will help you more.
i swear its still telling me that even when i set as default console it was fine like a kv ago but once i put this new kv on it was all f*cked up

C

ChillenMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i swear its still telling me that even when i set as default console it was fine like a kv ago but once i put this new kv on it was all f*cked up
How did you go about putting the KV in? Did you purchase from a trusted seller in the Premium gaming section of Se7ensins?

R

Ramos Guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did you go about putting the KV in? Did you purchase from a trusted seller in the Premium gaming section of Se7ensins?
thanks m8 I just had to reinstall neighborhood but thanks for the help <3

Top Bottom