What's new

Question I need help modding

M

MrKrabs077

Reaction score
Sin$
I am currently using a usb but can’t get any mods to work I you know how to mod or modding rn can you dm me

Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
Most likely you are not going to get spoon fed when the information is already out there. Google is your best friend, also check post on 7s as there is most likely a Step-by-step tutorial for this.

Upvote 0
S

Sherribomb

Reaction score
Sin$
That’s how I modded mine. Step by step rgh install. All the software, links for all the Aroura dash dashlsunch mod menus etc.

I currently have like 7 to 10 cracked menus which suck!! Don’t download cracked menus, just pay the money ( definitely worth it ) I have a list of 57 menus total

Upvote 0
Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s how I modded mine. Step by step rgh install. All the software, links for all the Aroura dash dashlsunch mod menus etc.

I currently have like 7 to 10 cracked menus which suck!! Don’t download cracked menus, just pay the money ( definitely worth it ) I have a list of 57 menus total
Always better to just buy a menu in the end.

Upvote 0
S

Sherribomb

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to figure out how to transfer. I know you can’t but I want to figure it out. XD

Upvote 0
S

Sherribomb

Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t sadly. But hey if you ever want to mod some stuff and make things. I like building on gta with menus. Add me? Sherribomb

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register