What's new

Discussion I need help modding my gamertag!!

• Thread starter Newb 2 Modding
  • Start date
  • Views 1,010
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Newb 2 Modding

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i know that i have to use EzGt but every time i try to open it the thing just keeps on saying open again. I dont know whats going on!! What do i have to do to just open it? Is it patched? AAAAHHHHHHH I JUST WANT TO MOD THIS THING!!!!!

Yamaha

Yamaha

Contributor
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i know that i have to use EzGt but every time i try to open it the thing just keeps on saying open again. I dont know whats going on!! What do i have to do to just open it? Is it patched? AAAAHHHHHHH I JUST WANT TO MOD THIS THING!!!!!
do you have win rar installed?

N

Newb 2 Modding

Reaction score
Sin$
No i dont have team viewer in fact i barely know what it is.

Yamaha

Yamaha

Contributor
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
You dont need teamviewer to mod your gamertag, all you need is xplorer 360 or xport 360, ezgt, and modio unless you have ezgt 2.2 then it rehashes and resigns for you. Just PM Me if you need some help

was it green

Anonymous v6

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

Umm why is everyone forgetting about HxD??

was it green

Anonymous v6

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Because EzGT does all that s*** for you. Hex editing is the past. Also, EzGT rehashes and resigns for you.

ya that is true but atleast for me i find it easier to use plus im pretty sure ezgt doesnt have all the codes (pretty sure its missing things like 0D)
ill try it

D

DNICEY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya that is true but atleast for me i find it easier to use plus im pretty sure ezgt doesnt have all the codes (pretty sure its missing things like 0D)
ill try it
lol its because i bet half these new people dnt know how to use hex editor lol

was it green

Anonymous v6

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

true that
btw, any help me find the dl link for ezgt? i could have sworn there was a sticky for it...

Dreamz Modzz

Dreamz Modzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ill try it
Advanced settings has '0A' and '0D'

strudelbeeps

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats cuz they are scrubs, its not hard at allllll. to remember what? 15 codes? and they are 2 letters? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register