Discussion i need help hex editing

• Thread starter sizzurp94
  • Start date
  • Views 601
sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
i know how to do god mode and no clip using hex editors but i dont know how to put commands in like dvars i knew how to do it with cod tool but not with hex editors can some one show me? i checked the forums n couldnt rlly find too much on this so yea

L

Lambo

Reaction score
Just follow the tut HxD for dummies only instead of the armor perk use a different dvar:wink:

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
i know but where do i put it bro its confusing

L

Lambo

Reaction score
you put it right before the "y"s just like the tutorial like laser dot would be ....cg_laserForceOn....1 and if you wanna add another just add another 4 dots and type it in for example ....cg_laserForceOn....1....jump_height....300 and you have to change all the hex values also

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
You need the goddamn quotations man that's what I was pointing out.

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
ight bro thx man imma try n look at the tut closer

UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
XboxMySocks said:
You need the goddamn quotations man that's what I was pointing out.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAIL you dont use "quotations" just dots and numbers sizzurp, the easyest way to learn is to use codtool advanced tab, then open up in hex to see how it was written. check the hex values for the .... before the command and value. Takin extra care with the last dot before the value.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
UK is right Sizzie, just open a codtool modified .svg in a hex editor, search for something like player_sprint. Then you will see all the things you edited with codtool, and how they are hexed.

Open your profile search for FF FF FF FF FF FF, and go to town. It's pretty esy if you can count on all 5 fingers.

You may also want to refer to a table like this:
http://www.ascii.cl/conversion.htm

Top Bottom