What's new

Support I Need Help -Halo: Custom Edition

• Thread starter 90u210332kdq
  • Start date
  • Views 1,209

90u210332kdq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorted but does anyone know where the tool saves the files to?

F

FluffyCats17

Reaction score
okay, I'm not really quite sure what you mean by "saves files to", but if you're problem is that you use guerilla, sapien, HEK plus, or any other halo custom edition tool then you play the game and nothing has changed, then here's your solution: (PAY CLOSE ATTENTION; INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE A BIT CONFUSING!) step 1: right click on halo custom edition, then click 'properties'. step 2: click the button that says: find target. step 3: make a copy of a command window and paste it in the window that came up when you clicked on 'find target' earlier. download HEK plus (if you don't already have it) but if you have it, load the map you want to mod and compile or save or whatever it is the mission/map's tags (UN-CHECK THE SAVE TO EXTRACTED TAGS LIST BOX!). step 4: I forget what this one exactly is, but do something to save the BSP or cache file on sapien, because I can't remember or find out how to do it again I would HIGHLY recommend looking up a tutorial on www.youtube.com. step 5: (say, you are modding death island, type this in to the command window:tool build-cache-file levels\test\deathisland\deathisland (then you press enter) after that you will have your mods set up, and you can have fun with your mods! (by the way, command windows work just as good as tool)

T

Tox1k

Reaction score
Put this into a .bat file and run it
Code:
Del /Q "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo\MAPS"

Run haloce and tool as an admin, tool should be outputting them in your maps folder.

Top Bottom