• Start date
  • Views 342
J

John71194

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.mediafire...bqjei1bm9sboh#1
Could you add another infection slot to it please, and 2 more message slots. I've tried it myself and I kept getting arithmatic error and after I finally got it to save, everytime I try to load it up my xbox freezes on a black screen before defaultmp ever starts up. So can someone please help me with this?

N

NewModMenu

Reaction score
Sin$
That's my upload right there.
You are going over the character limit. That is why there is only 4 infections and 4 messages. It's all the room I had.
Now if you take out something that you don't want, well then you will free up more space and be able to add. :smile:

J

John71194

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ohhh thanks dude. New to this, didn't even know there was a limit.

Ohhh thanks dude. New to this, didn't even know there was a limit.

G

GdUb 420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also if you go over one line it gives a overflow error and when u get that error it corrupts the whole damn file so if u try to load it on ur jtag u get a black screen. when that happens you have to start a whole new patch...

vocal

vocal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nitram has a patch that has more than enough room think like 7-8 blank gsc's http://www.multiupload.com/651VSVHUT9
good for practicing in .

P

oO Di2eamZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's my upload right there.
You are going over the character limit. That is why there is only 4 infections and 4 messages. It's all the room I had.
Now if you take out something that you don't want, well then you will free up more space and be able to add. :smile:
you dont need to actually delete anything.. there is an 8 dvar limit per set... you can just VSTR to another string if you'd like

Top Bottom
Login
Register