What's new

Question *i need help asap plz* (bad nand)

J0hn5n02

J0hn5n02

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to update me xbox 360 slim to kernel 17559 so I can play online but I got a frozen screen and red button instead (fixed now) but and still on da old dashboard. Ive forgotten my laptop password and Aint ğot access to a computer to fix my bad nand can someone plz help me i got all the files like cpu key and flashdmp.bin on my phone by i can get access to a computer for awhile plus am not to sure what to do I'd have to watch a YouTube video .when I tried to update the simple nand flasher said bad block a.k.a this is really bad. And when I recovered it said block 0x81 seems bad

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to update me xbox 360 slim to kernel 17559 so I can play online but I got a frozen screen and red button instead (fixed now) but and still on da old dashboard. Ive forgotten my laptop password and Aint ğot access to a computer to fix my bad nand can someone plz help me i got all the files like cpu key and flashdmp.bin on my phone by i can get access to a computer for awhile plus am not to sure what to do I'd have to watch a YouTube video .when I tried to update the simple nand flasher said bad block a.k.a this is really bad. And when I recovered it said block 0x81 seems bad
Replying here because of your DM to me.

Are you able to try to update this way? https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-update-your-rgh-jtag-to-17559.1385131/post-11153895

Not sure if you just need to do a fresh dump and try to update again. Been awhile since I've updated a 360. HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven m any ideas?

J0hn5n02

J0hn5n02

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah am able to use that method just do the computer bit I saw on it it said to remove my launch that's the 1 thing I didn't do so I'll try that 2mo with the file you sent me

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Any ideas
Hi J0hn5n02 J0hn5n02 , The above guide Atlas Atlas posted is pretty much the 100% bulletproof way of updating consoles.

The thing that matters here is hitting the right config for your console, So could you please tell me what console yours is so I can further advise?

J0hn5n02

J0hn5n02

Reaction score
Sin$
I spoke to swizzy he said I need a fresh nand what info do you need from the console it's a 4g xbox slim trinity motherboard and flash type glitch 2. Swizz said it the nand must be created with xebulid

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I spoke to swizzy he said I need a fresh nand what info do you need from the console it's a 4g xbox slim trinity motherboard and flash type glitch 2. Swizz said it the nand must be created with xebulid

Swizzy must not know how jRunner works then. It uses XEBuild to create nands, it's not an in house thing.

If your console is a 4G Trinity, then you can follow the above guide Atlas Atlas posted and you should be 100% fine. Use that guide to make a new nand using your backup.

Instead of using Simple NAND Flasher, you can also use Xell Reloaded's nand flashing tool. All you need to do is put the new update nand you create on a (Fat32) formatted usb stick, put it on the front of your xbox and boot to Xell. (Usually the eject button to turn on the console instead of the power button). It will detect the new nand on the USB and flash for you.

J0hn5n02

J0hn5n02

Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried xell before didn't work. Swizzy is right I need a new nand created I get an error when I dump and write my nand on xell and simple 360 flasher I ask Swizzy what it meant that's what he told me I no long have access to a computer right now so I can do it I can only transfer the file back n forth 2 my xbox by sd card on my phone .that's why I need help need some 1 to create me a new nand on xebuild. Swizzy said when he check my dump out on jrunner it didn't understand the problem
Post automatically merged:

The errors am am getting are 0x81 seems bad 0x00000204. when I write and 0x81 seems bad 0x305. when I dump swizzy diagnosed it's as a read and write issue only fixed with a new nand

I've tried atlas thread be 4 didn't work and I tried different simple 360 flasher's all my dumps came out the same

Last edited:
xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried xell before didn't work. Swizzy is right I need a new nand created I get an error when I dump and write my nand on xell and simple 360 flasher I ask Swizzy what it meant that's what he told me I no long have access to a computer right now so I can do it I can only transfer the file back n forth 2 my xbox by sd card on my phone .that's why I need help need some 1 to create me a new nand on xebuild. Swizzy said when he check my dump out on jrunner it didn't understand the problem

The errors am am getting are 0x81 seems bad 0x00000204. when I write and 0x81 seems bad 0x305. when I dump swizzy diagnosed it's as a read and write issue only fixed with a new nand

I've tried atlas thread be 4 didn't work and I tried different simple 360 flasher's all my dumps came out the same
Right. Send me the details, I'll send you an updated nand that you can use.

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Let's keep cpu keys in pm's so that it can't be used by people you don't want to use it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register