• Views 389
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WISE GUY 9269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need this for my profile here on se7ensins simply because i don`t like seeing a blank picture where the avatar should be and no sig of some thing that i like. I would do this for myself but i don`t have a pc to do it with, and because of this i need someone who can do this for me.
Anyone who can help me get these, it will be greatly appreciated:smile: & also if i can get these without needing to go to someones shop and basically pay for it that will be great:smile: because i don`t know of any way that it could be paid for & and if it did have to be that way i have no way of doing so:frown:

W

WISE GUY 9269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the links for what i want on the avatar and sig and was hoping for Holo or Fanboy Fanboy to be able to do it.
how about a friendly competition, shall we make it a wager as to which of the two can make the best ones? i look forward to what creations are available to choose from:smile: or if no competition then i would like to find out who wants the job more than the other.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the links for what i want on the avatar and sig and was hoping for Holo or Fanboy Fanboy to be able to do it.
how about a friendly competition, shall we make it a wager as to which of the two can make the best ones? i look forward to what creations are available to choose from:smile: or if no competition then i would like to find out who wants the job more than the other.

Holo can take this one if he wants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register