• Start date
  • Views 241
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WISE GUY 9269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need this for my profile here on se7ensins simply because i don`t like seeing a blank picture where the avatar should be and no sig of some thing that i like. I would do this for myself but i don`t have a pc to do it with, and because of this i need someone who can do this for me.
Anyone who can help me get these, it will be greatly appreciated:smile: & also if i can get these without needing to go to someones shop and basically pay for it that will be great:smile: because i don`t know of any way that it could be paid for & and if it did have to be that way i have no way of doing so:frown:

W

WISE GUY 9269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have the links for what i want on the avatar and sig and was hoping for Holo or F Fanboy to be able to do it.
how about a friendly competition, shall we make it a wager as to which of the two can make the best ones? i look forward to what creations are available to choose from:smile: or if no competition then i would like to find out who wants the job more than the other.

F

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
i have the links for what i want on the avatar and sig and was hoping for Holo or F Fanboy to be able to do it.
how about a friendly competition, shall we make it a wager as to which of the two can make the best ones? i look forward to what creations are available to choose from:smile: or if no competition then i would like to find out who wants the job more than the other.

Holo can take this one if he wants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom