I need Achievements on some games,willing to pay MS poins or trade for other cheevos

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Link346, Dec 20, 2008 with 36 replies and 1,042 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Link346

Link346 Newbie

Ratings:
    no need anymore

2. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    Re: I need Achievements on some games,willing to pay MS poins or trade for other chee

what achievements do you need for guitar hero 3? i might be able to help you get some there.

3. gamebeatter

gamebeatter Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Re: I need Achievements on some games,willing to pay MS poins or trade for other chee

Hexic HD
    Pro Evolution Soccer 6 never heard of that is it 2008 or 2009

4. rickeyf11

rickeyf11 Enthusiast

Ratings:

[Click here to view the link]

that for guitar hero 3.
    but you still have to get the streak acheivments legit

5. gamebeatter

gamebeatter Premium Premium

Ratings:

taken from 360GS also TTFAF needs to be done legit.

6. OP
    Link346

Link346 Newbie

Ratings:

1. I only need the co-op 5 star and hard/expert 5 star achievements on guitar hero i got all the streak and inhuman achievement legit

2. What about hexic HD ?

3. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (also known as Winning Eleven 10) :biggrin:

7. rickeyf11

rickeyf11 Enthusiast

Ratings:

try one of these 2.
    see if theyll work

8. OP
    Link346

Link346 Newbie

Ratings:

i dont have an transfer cable

9. whiteforlife

whiteforlife Getting There

Ratings:

I can do hexic HD for you

10. OP
    Link346

Link346 Newbie

Ratings:

Some games are already done, like worms,aegis wing,crackdown,frogger and hexic HD
    i got help with Crackdown,Frogger and Hexic HD.

btw does anyone have a gamesave for universe at war (pc)?
    or for Lost Odyssey

11. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:

the achievements in hexic HD are soo hard

i have 110G in it but i no ill not get many more

ive been trying to get marathon mogul and i got 148,635 and a bomb blew up :.(

i never got that close again :frown:

and i no ill never get the achievements for three black pearls and surrounding piece with 6 black pearls :frown:

12. whiteforlife

Ratings:

I can get them for you

13. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:

:O really?? do you have them all??

you dont steal profiles do you??
    i dont mean to offend you but i would just hate to lose my profile

14. whiteforlife

Ratings:

PM Me

15. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:

message sent :wink::cool:

16. OP
    Link346

Link346 Newbie

Ratings:

Dazmo u got the achievements now?

17. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:

My friend is in the Top 100 in all the guitar Hero games and Rockband games, he's over my house tonight, he can beat Guitar Hero 3 on every difficukty 100% everything by the end of today, I can get you at least 800 from Bioshock and have 4 other games I can get you 1000G out of all in about 3 hours.

Message AGC HyRaX HC online, I also have alot of tags with over 10k,20k, and 44k Gamerscore that I don't want if your looking to buy. (They are all silvers though.)

18. OP
    Link346

Link346 Newbie

Ratings:

i can also 100% every difficulty im only looking for someone who can do the co-op glitch and i got 800 already on bioshock and what other 4 games?

19. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:

no i never got them :frown:

he wanted me to trade ms points or xbl time and i had neither so i just told him not to worry about it

20. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:

Contact him on the Xbox Live Gamertag Ol Painless 614, he beat rockband on Expert for me in 4 hours on my old gamertag.

EDIT

I've also bought some old games, I can get you at least 4500G in about an hour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.