What's new

Discussion I need a team to help with my service thread....

• Thread starter WISE GUY 9269
  • Start date
  • Views 798
W

WISE GUY 9269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so here it is as i`m new to this sort of thing, i need to find some people that do the same things i already do on my thread because i`m not always available to help those who request on my thread i need help finding a team to help on my thread. people who are good at what they do, they always have kind words to say, and could help when i`m not around to take any requests.

anyone who can be available to help me start a team would be greatly appreciated and thanks to those who can join me on this, i know personally that it would be greatly appreciated:smile:

thanks for anyone who can join me in this endevor:smile:

my thread by the way is: WISE GUY 9269`S Boosting & Duping Service

Last edited:
kodiak01

kodiak01

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm alway up to help people. I can boost and dupe for xbox. Me gt is K0dIaK01 that a zero and a cap i

W

WISE GUY 9269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i need people who boost,dupe,drop eridium,all lvls of gear and guns including op lvls,all heads n skins,all vehicle skins,and could run the digistruct peak to help people get their op lvls as well:smile:

I'm alway up to help people. I can boost and dupe for xbox. Me gt is K0dIaK01 that a zero and a cap i
can you do all that of what i just posted? :smile:

kodiak01

kodiak01

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yeah I do that now. I just did a boost to op8 and a gear drop last night. I can do all thart you posted

W

WISE GUY 9269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I now need more people to help because who i`ve got now seems to not be around when he needs to be because i can`t do anything till tuesdays and wednesdays, so i need more TEAM helpers since i have this guy who can`t be around to help when i need him there to do so when i don`t get to help untill like i said tuesdays and wednesdays. so any more people who can join me and actually be there when i need them to be it would be greatly appreciated.
thanks for any responses to this and to those who will answer the call to help me with this endevor:smile:

X

XeroKhul

Reaction score
Sin$
I am willing to help as I have been helping people now. I currently do the following.
-Power Leveling via Pyro Petes Bar. I edited enemy levels to over 200 and can take a level 1 to 72 in about an hour and a half.
-Weapons drops for level 50, 72, and OP8
-Quick OP Leveling in Digistruct Peak from 1-8 in about 20 minutes.
-Story help
-Eridium drops Via Legendary Dragons in Tiny Tiny. Let me know if I can be of help.

XBOX Gamer Tag XeroKhul

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
I am willing to help as I have been helping people now. I currently do the following.
-Power Leveling via Pyro Petes Bar. I edited enemy levels to over 200 and can take a level 1 to 72 in about an hour and a half.
-Story help
-Eridium drops Via Legendary Dragons in Tiny Tiny. Let me know if I can be of help.

XBOX Gamer Tag XeroKhul
use this and you can level up in 5 minutes :smile: : http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/boosting-save-no-more-claptrap-fast-lvl-up-lvl72.959358/

X

XeroKhul

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks!! I was in the process of tinking with this exact type of model while trying to power level since turning in missions seemed to get the greatest amount of XP. Again, much appreciated.

N

Neonlolz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can help I do
Boosting
Duping of weapons at 50 61 72 80
Op levels
And have all skin and head drops
And drop eruduim

W

WISE GUY 9269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
-Story help

XBOX Gamer Tag XeroKhul
i`ll be glad to have you on my team so long as you`ll be available every day, but none the less welcome to the team :smile: feel free to jump on my thread and help any time :smile: i`ll invite you to my team chat :smile:

I can help I do
Boosting
Op levels
And drop eruduim
i`ll be glad to have you on my team so long as you`ll be available every day, but none the less welcome to the team :smile: feel free to jump on my thread and help any time :smile: i`ll invite you to my team chat :smile:

Last edited:
X

XeroKhul

Reaction score
Sin$
Will you be taking point and directing people to our accounts to help or should we be looking here daily? Let me know.

W

WISE GUY 9269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will you be taking point and directing people to our accounts to help or should we be looking here daily? Let me know.
you`ll need to check my thread to help, it`s WISE GUY 9269`S Boosting & Duping Service .... just look under BL2 boosting and duping and you should find it with no difficulty, start there and you`ll be able to help right away :smile:

G

GTharoldpeewang

Reaction score
Sin$
I can help I do
Boosting
Op levels
And drop eruduim

hey once i get gib to work and i place them on my usb how do i get it to my xbox

W

WISE GUY 9269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
for those of you who are now my team members and seen my boosting thread was locked it is now unlocked so the services can still continue as it was before:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register