Reaction score
Sin$
Any one have a good free one rsbot aka powerbot as stopped working again

S

sepheus 13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try RSTrainers they have some free trainers but at the moment they do not work. but all the bots you pay for are really good. and pretty cheap.

http://www.rstrainers.com/

-Josh.

H4Tr3D

H4Tr3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm using powerbot, aka rsbot, right now training wc on ivy and it's the best free bot I've ever used.

I'm using powerbot, aka rsbot, right now training wc on ivy and it's the best free bot I've ever used.

O

oh Modz

Reaction score
Sin$
Selling RS Account !

Account Name : jhilly1
Price : If You Want To Buy We Will Talk .

Level : 100 Members , 95 Non-Members .

Message Me On Here Or Xbox ( oh Modz ) To Talk About It

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
oh Modz, no selling accounts of any kind on our forums, and as for the bots go, use powerbot and just be patient for them to update it, because after every update it semi patches the bot, so they have to rewrite or add stuff so you can bot again.

Or you can do what these people say and buy bots, they are usually always up and have a lower ban rate.

Hope i helped. :lol:

Airforce97

Airforce97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bots use to be free but wasnt the best quality and usually gave your pc a virus, but now I think bots are like $5 but I don't know if it can give you a virus or not.

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Most popular bots (such as Powerbot, or Kbot was) do not have virus's. I have been botting for quite a while now, and if you are smart and not download something from a sketchy site, you should be fine.

Also, do not buy bots from some site that you are not familiar with. Try and research what sites have the best bots and if they are trustworthy to buy from.

Perfected

Seer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since rsbot.org has got shut down, you will need to purchase your bots now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register