I need a gametypes

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by redeyesmaster, Nov 28, 2008 with 3 replies and 446 views.

1. redeyesmaster

redeyesmaster Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i need a gametype, on with infection settings and i need the hummans and zombies to spwan with flamethowers.

also if you can get me a slayer type with spawning with the alien rocket launcher then i would jump for joy. lol.

oh and one last thing. if you can get me a friget map with spawn points and vehicles in it so you could have a capture the flag game type in it with another friget.

(if you need help with the map it's self not the modding then i can make it for you)

2. deadcanadian

deadcanadian Getting There

Ratings:
    i dont have a gametype that starts with a flame thrower but as for your others you cant do. there is no tag for the fuel rod gun in the gametype file so we cant do that and even if we put vehicles in the frigget only the conection host would be able to see it and everyone else would fall

3. mEmo

mEmo Newbie

Ratings:
    Download Variant to edit a gametype and for the frigate try the map Krishkaground.

4. OP
    redeyesmaster

redeyesmaster Enthusiast

Ratings:

i seen the map i loved it the link was broken. but as for the friget you guys really should think a it more soem thimes. if you put invisa boxes under the friget then you will be able to stay on it eather way. oh and also im trying to get the zombie spawn with flamethowers. PLEASE! i need these! well not really but i REALLY!!!! want them lol any way i hope some kind soul can help me out lol. OH! one more thing b4 i go if you could make the frigets playabl on capture the flag with starting points and spawn point that would be the BEST!