• Thread starter gbringhu
  • Start date
  • Views 520
G

gbringhu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need a dummy acct with lvl 45-49ish. I will then give you ALL ach's back!

i need a dummy acct with lvl 45-49 and i can give you back a lvl 100 with ALL other gow2 ach's. (ser 2.0, 1999, new annex, etc etc... all of em!)

just send me a silver dummy acct with the lvl 45-49 and ill return it lvl 100 with all those other gow2 achs :smile:

lemme know asap. thanks!

reason: i was lvl 43 last week and it reset me to lvl 1 when my power went off mid game.. anyway i just want to be where i was or would be if that didnt happen.

G

gbringhu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
S FoR SHoTS said:
If you get the dummy with the rank 45-49, can I use dummy?

yes after i get one sure why not... nobody has one as of yet though. i will let you know.

G

gbringhu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mystery.O said:
yo S for Shots, hook me up with that dummy after pleas.

cant find one yet.....

i figured someone would jump on this.

S

ShAdOw1SniPeR

Reaction score
Sin$
ME TOO
:thumbup:

ME TOO:thumbup: GT: ShAdOw1SniPeR

but please only if it iz lvl 100

gbringhu said:
i need a dummy acct with lvl 45-49 and i can give you back a lvl 100 with ALL other gow2 ach's. (ser 2.0, 1999, new annex, etc etc... all of em!)

just send me a silver dummy acct with the lvl 45-49 and ill return it lvl 100 with all those other gow2 achs :smile:

lemme know asap. thanks!

reason: i was lvl 43 last week and it reset me to lvl 1 when my power went off mid game.. anyway i just want to be where i was or would be if that didnt happen.

do u have a lvl 100 acc? if yes create a dummy acc and send ShAdOw1SniPeR which is my gt the info to recover it. thx

Top Bottom
Login
Register