• Thread starter JonathanX95
  • Start date
  • Views 6,016
JonathanX95

JonathanX95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so im trying to use a newer version of Entity and everytime i open a map and try to open a tag i get "Error Reading Ifp: bitm" and sometimes it says like "Error Reading Ifp: Weap" when i try to click the weapon tag and pretty much every tag has its own error.

Anyways, this is a pic of my settings for Entity:

2gt7xgh.jpg

Ok, so i have my mainmenu.map, shared.map and single_player_shared.map but not bitmaps.map. I don't have it cause i mod halo 2 on the xbox360. Now, i just need someone to upload a copy of bitmaps.map that was i can download it and put it in the same folder as the other files and set it up on Entity so i can View BSP and edit my maps. Thanks.

Ogrish

Ogrish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The newest Entity 2.1.8 doesnt ship with plugins.

So you have to set up paths to the folder with plugins you want to use.

Upvote 0
Little Shadow

Little Shadow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From what I remember bitmap.map is from Halo 1, usually you didn't need to set a path for that but I don't know how much Entity has changed from when I used to mod.

Upvote 0
Ogrish

Ogrish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You dont need it its for halo1, but if you want it, its in the halo1 maps.

His problem might be his dotnet framework.
He will need framework 2.0 and maybe 3.5

I have all halo2 modding tools, if anyone needs something just pm me.

Edit: from the pic above it looks like you clean maps folders and your plugins folder are RaR folders.
The folders must be unRAR'D and you plugin folder directory should be part of the Entity directory.

Like say Entity is in program files, then the plugin folder would be... C:Users\Jonathon\program files\Entity 2.1.8\plugins\halo2\Ent.
You need to look in the plugins folder, and make sure theres two folders, one that says Ent, and one that says old ifps.(the plugins should be in these folders).

Upvote 0
GUARDIAN_swoop37

GUARDIAN_swoop37

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You dont need it its for halo1, but if you want it, its in the halo1 maps.

His problem might be his dotnet framework.
He will need framework 2.0 and maybe 3.5

I have all halo2 modding tools, if anyone needs something just pm me.

Edit: from the pic above it looks like you clean maps folders and your plugins folder are RaR folders.
The folders must be unRAR'D and you plugin folder directory should be part of the Entity directory.

Like say Entity is in program files, then the plugin folder would be... C:Users\Jonathon\program files\Entity 2.1.8\plugins\halo2\Ent.
You need to look in the plugins folder, and make sure theres two folders, one that says Ent, and one that says old ifps.(the plugins should be in these folders).
bro i my self have a pretty good collection of halo 2 tools and also installed dotnet framework v2.0 and v3.5 and still have problems running some of the tools. i really need entity's bsp viewer to work please help

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register