• Thread starter LukeAnthony
  • Start date
  • Views 1,452
LukeAnthony

LukeAnthony

Reaction score
Sin$
http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=hMcEzqoEdBc

^^ that video literally brought tears to my eyes. I miss that s*** so much.

Halo 2 was never-ending and so much fun. It had the best online multiplayer experience, a great campaign, and completely started the modding scene - it was when Se7enSins and the PPFNoobs strived. I wish Bungie would just take down Halo 3 servers, and throw the Halo 2 ones back up. I'd do anything, just to play one last custom game with bridge mods on Containment..

So just post here with anything you miss about Halo 2.

Ewok

Ewok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hated Halo 3 it was garbage. I loved Halo 2, I wasn't much into modding back then but it was still an amazing game. Someone told me Reach felt a lot like 2 I bought it, then returned it two hours later with an emptiness in my heart... I wish we could play H2 again...

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
i was going through some old burnt dvd's, and i found my halo 2 glitch's dvd. has like 15 super jumps and so. i was so hyped when i first got that. but now i have 3 modded h2 disc, i will <3 those forever

just watched the vid, those are some super easy mods XD

LukeAnthony

LukeAnthony

Reaction score
Sin$
Hahaha yeah, those mods are easily done. But still fun.

And Reach sort of does remind me of H2, but not as much as I'd like it to.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 2 was definitely the best, you should get a video of a bunch of the harder more fun mods like skins, effects, models, etc. I found this site through Halo 2 back in 05 when modding was so fun. It's in the past and will never be the same but glad I got the chance to play and mod it for a long time. The most fun one I had was called Mario on relic it was easy but mad fun where you would basically spawn over the water and go around the map by jumping and there were slides and all. The skins and stuff are fun if everyone is modding but with just regular people the race tracks around containment were cool, gun turrets on gemini, stuff out of weapons so you can trap people with was funny, all that good stuff :lol:. Going to "halomods" back then was the best, so many awesome mods posted up on there, but it went poof a year ago or so.

This one has some pretty nice ones in it.

S

sonic1764

Reaction score
Sin$
you can still play it online with system link gameing their is a program for it it system link online

X

xdonutx

Drunken Wizard
Reaction score
Sin$
makes me sad, remember how much i was in aw at my first flying warthog, and rocket/sword glitching even before that, i was just in middle school then.....memories <3

censoredstar

censoredstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yup tear in my eye sir...
u guys remember swording through the windowon ivory tower to drop down into the Matrix haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register