Discussion I might be getting a JASPER for free :O

• Thread starter Yukina
  • Start date
  • Views 723
Y

Yukina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm at a mate house on holidays and he has an old xbox he doesn't use because he went to PC...
I asked him If i Could have it He said "sure". So basically should I get it and get it RGH'd for a present to my self lmao :biggrin:?

What are your guys' thoughts on this?
Am I lucky as f*** Or?

:biggrin: love you guys, Happy New Year All :smile:

I

irving102

If you are reading this, you can read.
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm at a mate house on holidays and he has an old xbox he doesn't use because he went to PC...
I asked him If i Could have it He said "sure". So basically should I get it and get it RGH'd for a present to my self lmao :biggrin:?

What are your guys' thoughts on this?
Am I lucky as **** Or?

:biggrin: love you guys, Happy New Year All :smile:

well its free its good and also no a bad friend to give you an xbox
dual nand it even better

Y

Yukina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well its free its good and also no a bad friend to give you an xbox
dual nand it even better

Dont wanna sound stupid.. But whats dual nand again?, I've heard it but never really looked into it :tongue:?

I

irving102

Reaction score
Dont wanna sound stupid.. But whats dual nand again?, I've heard it but never really looked into it :tongue:?

rgh nand and regular nand which means you can switch between rgh and regular console

Y

Yukina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rgh nand and regular nand which means you can switch between rgh and regular console

OH okay thanks! :biggrin: also congrats on 999-1000 posts :smile:. If i gte it dual nand would it be safe online when on the regular console or still ****ed?>

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
OH okay thanks! :biggrin: also congrats on 999-1000 posts :smile:. If i gte it dual nand would it be safe online when on the regular console or still ****ed?>
Nope, you would be fine! You could also do a Triple Nand setup so you have one for retail, one for RGH, and one for devkit (use RGLoader or TX Fusion) :smile:

Y

Yukina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, you would be fine! You could also do a Triple Nand setup so you have one for retail, one for RGH, and one for devkit (use RGLoader or TX Fusion) :smile:

Thanks man, But I doubt I'm smart enough to do that lmao :tongue:

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks man, But I doubt I'm smart enough to do that lmao :tongue:
Hah it doesn't matter, anyone can learn :smile: I'm not too savy on development but with a devkit kernel you can use stuff like xbmovie (record without a capture card) and other tools. Keep it in mind :cool:

Y

Yukina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hah it doesn't matter, anyone can learn :smile: I'm not too savy on development but with a devkit kernel you can use stuff like xbmovie (record without a capture card) and other tools. Keep it in mind :cool:

will do thank :biggrin:!, Although I already have a HD PVR :tongue:

I

irving102

Reaction score

what chip do you use for triple
will do thank :biggrin:!, Although I already have a HD PVR :tongue:

and thanks now i just need 1500 more lol

K

Kevin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky find you lol.
My story is about the same but my Jasper console was a regular xbox until it got banned from live in 09 for modding. Well years later (months ago) I was going threw my stuff, seen it, looked up if the dash was exploitable and it was so I sent it in to Rodent_Modz and he RGHed it for me with other great features and I love it.

I

Integra

JDM
Reaction score
Free good. Then you gotta RGH it :confused:

Y

Yukina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes.. I would send it to a shop, its cheaper.. But it's up to you.

yeah I was going to send it to a shop, They install the menu and everything. They flashed my console in like 5 mins :tongue:

Top Bottom