What's new

I lost my Y...

• Thread starter Doodle210
  • Start date
  • Views 347
Doodle210

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Hardened Veteran Bright Idea Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Over 200 hours played on it, had Pokemon from 2003.
My first shiny, a Magby which is now a Magmortar, that I got from the Day Care Couple in Crystal as the first egg given in the game. Tons of legit event Pokemon, some from my cousin who went to the NY event a while back... I had all my strong teams set up in special boxes in that cartridge. :cry::cry::cry:
I lost it at my grandma's house (I removed the cartridge to play Smash Bros.) and no one was home for like 6 hours, cried at first (I'm 20 btw) then emotionlessly played BF4 until I actually became pro (well, better than I usually do). I actually never play BF4 alone, it always pisses me off. My uncle gets home and calls me saying "I found your Pokemon Y!" I have never been so happy, I now need to purchase some PokeBank and back everything up until Sapphire is released. :cigar:

Me0wTwo

Me0wTwo

Facing Destiny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you change the topic to I find my Y, or my uncle find it so I dun have to cri no moar

CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Grab Pokebank, Good way for trading and pokemon completion. Got already 527 of all pokemon on mine. Completing national dex will take time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register