Solved I lost all my weapons

• Thread starter MajorPrune
  • Start date
  • Views 355
M

MajorPrune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I just turned on my Xbox because I wanted to play some GTA Online and I lost all my weapons, they are all gone. Yesterday was fine I had them, but now I need to buy them again and also upgrade them. Is there someone who had this issue ?

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
A modder probably took them.

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
Yeah but if he join a new lobby he should get it back?
I'm not entirely sure how it works, I'm assuming if the game saves then his weapons are gone for good. When my weapons were taken, I simply restarted my console and all of my weapons except for the hammer was returned to my weapon wheel.

S

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
There are a few ways to take weapons away with modding. The one in most public menus (Chr0m3xModz) is temp. If you haven't modded other than being in a modders game randomly I would contact R*. They can see which ones you have bought and stuff.

M

MajorPrune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a few ways to take weapons away with modding. The one in most public menus (Chr0m3xModz) is temp. If you haven't modded other than being in a modders game randomly I would contact R*. They can see which ones you have bought and stuff.
I bought them all anyway, I had enough money ... I can't be 100% sure if it was a modder, but it might be.

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
I bought them all anyway, I had enough money ... I can't be 100% sure if it was a modder, but it might be.
You should not have bought them back because they would have came back after a restart of your console. Sometimes people even get them back by finding a new session. If nothing else worked, you could have even sent in a ticket into Rockstar. It is too bad you spent your online money on buying all your weapons back.

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Had this happen to me a few weeks ago. I just cleared my cache in they came back.

A

Allm1ghtyMonkey

Reaction score
This happened to me too. I left the lobby (dashboard) and cleared my system cache. Everything came back except the hammer and golf club.

M

MajorPrune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This happened to me too. I left the lobby (dashboard) and cleared my system cache. Everything came back except the hammer and golf club.

I guess I should of wait to see if there is a fix for this, but nooo.. I had to be a noob and buy all the weapons again .. lol

N

Nutello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That happened to me 2 but i lost 2 guns and my Panto 100% uPGRADE :cry:

Top Bottom