I Like to Snipe

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Downloads' started by Letol, Jan 4, 2009 with 8 replies and 1,418 views.

1. Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My third modded map, second one was crap (I'm only going to put up decent to good ones that I make). The concept is really quite simple, you spawn on top of a hill with sniper rifles, and there's around 62 clones or so to snipe. There are also warthogs if you want to drive around with a buddy splattering and shooting clones. One problem I've found is that you have to stand on top of the sandbags when you shoot, or else the sandbags block your shot. Also, the game lags a little at the very beginning because the elephants are mildly merged, but after they unmerge the game should play fine. There is only one other problem that I've found, which is that I didn't spawn in the right area, but that's easily fixed with a quick suicide. I have a B.net video download for the people who don't have a transfer cable or are to lazy to plug it in, and I have a rapidshare link for the people with transfer cables.

Enjoy.

[Click here to view the link] (Link is dead, I'll fix it in the near future)
    [Click here to view the link]

Pics-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. elemfire

elemfire Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. Xlx N30N xlX

Xlx N30N xlX Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. Eazy B

Eazy B Getting There

Ratings:
  5. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    Actually not a bad idea. Only if it were possible to get the clones to move. :wink:

6. OP
    Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah I was thinking about trying to use the air lifts sideways to make the clones "fly" around the map, making you have to atleast try to snipe rather than just aim and shoot. I'll still have to practice getting items set correctly and what not, but I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Well, the B.net link shouldn't be working right now, though I have heard that if you put a file up on your fileshare, then take it off the link still works. I don't know. My reason for doing this is because I was suspended from Xbox Live today, and I'm still trying to figure out why.

EDIT: B.net link works, I was suspended for dumb reason that wasn't modding, so it's all good.

7. Kuroi808

Kuroi808 Newbie

Ratings:
    Haha awesome map, I really need some sniping practice.

8. oliver

oliver Newbie

Ratings:
    dats tight brah...im going 2 download it:thumbup:

9. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings:
    looks like some good sniping practice