Discussion I knew it!! dnt read if havnt done cmpaign

xX RsDxILRS Xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew that captain price didnt die at the end of MW, no one beleived me but i was sure, him coming back really made the campaign super, it was a suprise but i loved it, also the final knife headshot is sweet, wat did you guys think of the campiagn, lots of suprises werent there...:thumbup:

Novaa

Reaction score
Shadoe said:
I miss Ghost. :[
Sheepy Sheperd had to kill him and burn him :.(
Guns was amazing in it, so was the graphics. Found it a little bit to short though lol.. I also didn't like the bit when you was going back and forth with the missions nere the end lol, like when you're in space.. WTFFF :mellow:

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of how this game was laid out. There was non-stop action with an amazing story line. The only negative thing I have to say about it was I wish that it was longer. Other than that, great game. And obviously the highlight was the ending scene.

Kira

Reaction score
xX RsDxILRS Xx said:
I knew that captain price didnt die at the end of MW, no one beleived me but i was sure, him coming back really made the campaign super, it was a suprise but i loved it, also the final knife headshot is sweet, wat did you guys think of the campiagn, lots of suprises werent there...:thumbup:
There was part of my that believed that Captain Price didn't die, but then again there was a part that actually believed that he had died. As soon as I got to the level where you meet him, I flipped out with happiness! He was my favorite character in Call of Duty 4, and I was pretty sad not knowing if he had died or not, but I kept my hopes up, and he didn't! It's funny though, he comes back right before the sniping mission again, like on All Ghillied Up.:thumbup:frown:Like just you an him.)

OnePlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wealeybin said:
isnt ghost gaz from cod 4 he does sound like him
Same actor but nothing has been said about Ghost yet. Its going to be involved in the comic they are making.

Top Bottom