• Thread starter Joseph4life
  • Start date
  • Views 1,007
Joseph4life

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i just started my course for python and it goes great and very fun, im interested in learning c++ or c so i can improve my skills into coding since im wanting to code stuff for mobile apps and coding some personal cheats mod menus for games would c++ be good? coding stuff for consoles & pc games and apps/programs for mobile and pc and so on

Last edited:
Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cool man! i been meaning to get into this but my community college is more expensive and cant afford this type of elective stuff yet. hope you have fun and keep us posted :biggrin:

Joseph4life

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cool man! i been meaning to get into this but my community college is more expensive and cant afford this type of elective stuff yet. hope you have fun and keep us posted :biggrin:
Im learning this course on udemy cost like 10 dollars for the beginner and for the advanced course im not sure how much ill know after i finish this one and thanks :smile: the only thing im worried that if i won't have as much fun on the advanced course or els ill drop it off :confused::cry::dead: -will keep you guys posted if it all goes successfully

Last edited:
Xolitude

Xolitude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Aye!

I also started a Python course as it's a part of my internship with my State. I'd also interested in mobile development. Good luck :smile:

crw

crw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck and try to pickup a project or else you wont remember anything.

D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're interested in mobile apps there is actually a lot you can do with just c#. With Xamarin.Forms for .NET you can build native Android, IOS, and UWP apps. I don't know anything about python but c# is definitely easier to work with than c++ if it's a GUI based app in my opinion. Here's an example of a modding tool for xbox 360 I made with Xamarin written in c#.

Top Bottom
Login
Register