What's new

I just made my first ever working program! :)

I

I EAT XP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello this is my very first working programme, I doubt any of you will use it but Im really proud it works so I descided to release it.
I dont mind flaming me im just happy it works and would like to hear some comment lol.peacee

34o8xo0.png

My Calculator.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W8PM4YCM

Virus Scan

Z

zXTAYLORXz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello this is my very first working programme, I doubt any of you will use it but Im really proud it works so I descided to release it.
I dont mind flaming me im just happy it works and would like to hear some comment lol.peacee

34o8xo0.png

My Calculator.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W8PM4YCM

Virus Scan

top stuff mate

T

TDC VORT3X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Job,
I remember my first VB program, it had a box and you typed in what you wanted and it put it in a message box :lol:

So then I got good and made a web browser then a clone of word pad.
Eventually I made a program which did everything, a calculator to games :smile: and a load of extras (web browser word pad clone2.0 and other stuff as well)

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Eh...Good job. You should if made it where it had number buttons (I know you're just starting, it'd just be cooler =\).

Just keep trying, google is your BEST friend when coming to programming.

I

I EAT XP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh...Good job. You should if made it where it had number buttons (I know you're just starting, it'd just be cooler =\).

Just keep trying, google is your BEST friend when coming to programming.
The reason I did not use number buttons was because I noticed thats what most other calculator programmes had, just thought I would try make it a little different, thanks for your input though. :tongue: