RipElCapo

Reaction score
Sin$
CoD4 Amazing
WaW Amazing
Mw2 Amazing
Black Ops Amazing

ANYTHING ELSE SUCKED ***

What you guys think? years later they could make a return?? Or is it just because my childhood is now over and the games arnt fun?

Discuss

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Black Ops 2 was the best CoD... They may do a remake of one of the older CoDs, we have to wait and see.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
CoD4 Amazing
WaW Amazing
Mw2 Amazing
Black Ops Amazing

ANYTHING ELSE SUCKED ***

What you guys think? years later they could make a return?? Or is it just because my childhood is now over and the games arnt fun?

Discuss
Well the beta was good, so I imagine the game will be better. Did you play the beta?

CallummL

CallummL

Valiant Overseer
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviously that's your opinion, other people may feel differently. I agree apart from WAW and I'd include Mw3.
I stopped getting hyped for COD after BO2. I wasn't too fussed about Ghost or Advanced Warfare but I'm pretty excited for BO3.
In my opinion, Call of Duty 4 was the best, but that's probably because it's the first COD I started to play.

9th

9th

The others will always be others.
Reaction score
Sin$
From what I saw from the beta, it seemed like it will be another popular and successful CoD. It's not really my type of game though, i'm thinking that the zombies may be why I buy it since you can never go wrong with Treyarch zombies, well unless it's Tranzit.

Also, CoD 4 is the best IMO.

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
My favourite CODs are WaW, BO1 (not to brag, but I'm way too good at this game), COD4 and MW2 in that order. Except for COD2 I'm not a fan of any others that's been released which is a shame.

But I played the beta for BO3 and I can genuinely say this is the first time I've been excited to play COD since MW3/Ghosts (even though both sucked after playing it for a few hours). Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Koda Brendan

Koda Brendan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im pumped for this game and i just hope it is good. We havent had a good cod since mw3

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm surprised to say I enjoyed the multiplayer Beta. For me, nothing will stack up to how much fun I had on CoD 4 and CoD WaW. I feel like Treyarch will pull through. The fact is that CoD got silly with Ghosts and AW, but I feel like Treyarch will make us happy.

Koda Brendan

Koda Brendan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm surprised to say I enjoyed the multiplayer Beta. For me, nothing will stack up to how much fun I had on CoD 4 and CoD WaW. I feel like Treyarch will pull through. The fact is that CoD got silly with Ghosts and AW, but I feel like Treyarch will make us happy.
It seems like Treyarch always makes us gamers happy.. they always seem to go above and beyond when making call of dutys

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they make a WaW2 game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register