What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved I just got 0022. I want to reflow but i have a few questions....

• Thread starter RequieM 7S
  • Start date
  • Views 590
R

RequieM 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Can someone point me to a good heatgun that costs less than $30?

2. Can someone tell me how to reflow properly? I've seen people on youtube doing some crazy s*** and i dont want to ruin my jtag.

3. Kinda unrelated but i got RRoD yesterday and didn't check error code so i did x clamp fix and it worked. So today my friend hooked me up with a kv so i flashed on like normal. Then the xbox 0022's on me. There's no connection right?

4. Can i use a hairdryer to reflow?

The Truth

The Truth

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
1.If your willing to spend 30, there are some pple who will reflow your console with a hot air station for a round that price.

2.If you havent done it before, I wouldnt try it at all, you wouldnt want to risk f***ing your xbox up, ya know?

3. There could be a relation because if you flash with xell on JTAG-fixed xbox360 this will appear, flash back to original.

4. No, you cannot, solder has to heat up to about 500 degrees to melt/

R

RequieM 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But the kv wasnt bad, I flashed like normal and i've unbanned ALOT. The kv worked for my friend with no problems.

Top Bottom
Login
Register