What's new

Solved I have some problems with mods of mw3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chuychg

chuychg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well 2 days ago i bought some mods for mw3(god/invisibly) but i modify the classes like i change the gun and in other class i change the death strike and i cant use anymore the god mod anymore with that class , can someone please help me? and another problem is that when im in godd mode they shoot me and i think they kill me or something because i cant grab guns , ammo , the base on domination and i can get the death streak , and by the way someone know how to add the aimbot mod?

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well 2 days ago i bought some mods for mw3(god/invisibly) but i modify the classes like i change the gun and in other class i change the death strike and i cant use anymore the god mod anymore with that class , can someone please help me? and another problem is that when im in godd mode they shoot me and i think they kill me or something because i cant grab guns , ammo , the base on domination and i can get the death streak , and by the way someone know how to add the aimbot mod?
The only gun that you can change is the secondary. Also, the reason why you can't grab guns or play the objective is because you are in "afterlife" mode, meaning that you're dead but you're not actually dead. You can still get kills but you won't be able to grab ammo or play the objective.
Also the aimbot mod cannot be given, that is only for modded console users.

Upvote 0
chuychg

chuychg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only gun that you can change is the secondary. Also, the reason why you can't grab guns or play the objective is because you are in "afterlife" mode, meaning that you're dead but you're not actually dead. You can still get kills but you won't be able to grab ammo or play the objective.
Also the aimbot mod cannot be given, that is only for modded console users.
well that answer my question thanks :smile:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register