Discussion I have no luck with MW2

• Thread starter xSSx COTTLE
  • Start date
  • Views 827
xSSx COTTLE

xSSx COTTLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not that bad at MW2 normaly.. Im 3rd prestige lvl 70.. Have a +1 K/D Spread, 34% accuratcy..

But latly im being so crap/unlucky at it.. Just unlucky things like Running into claymores planted in the middle of an open feild (Waistland)
or getting n00b tubed cross map (Afgan) or Getting killed by a Sniper After spawning down a Dead end allyway with a heart beat sniper sitting around the corner (Favela)...

in the last three days my K/D Ratio has gone from 1.56 to 1.34...

I normaly end every game possitive, now i struggle to get 0.50 ratio at the end of every game.

Does anyone els have these "Bad Streaks" that iv been having.. its starting to get on my nerves

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
I have these bad streaks too sometimes. If you are really worried about your K/D, the one thing I can suggest is that if you are doing badly during a game, sign out before the game ends so it doesn't affect you at all.

iCB4 Warfare

iCB4 Warfare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dashboard is your friend

xSSx COTTLE

xSSx COTTLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its no so mutch my K/D, Just the unsatasfactury of knowing that im not doing aswell as i normaly do and stuff

For example.. just after i made this thread i got 2 to 11 on karatchi Saboutage.. Makes me depresed

P

Poopsiedoopsie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That has happened to me before. Try taking a break for a few days, play with real life friends, it helps you stay relaxed.

Il1Il1Il

Il1Il1Il

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Things I do while playing MW2:

- Smoke a bowl... It helps a lot
- Listen to some kick *** music (Underground Rap, primarily)
- Chat with friends every now and then after a game (if you're not playing with any friends at the very moment)
- Play a different game every hour or so, if doing bad (for one of those all dayers)
- Party up with friends

I'm always playing Demolition, can't stand any other game type. You begin to learn the spawns and can dominate in that game type for any level soon.
For example, I usually run and knife on Favela when we are defending, but when we are attacking I usually have my Javelin with scavenger and shoot the Javelin on their spawn location and the B bomb, because I have their spawns figured out!

And lastly, trying playing around with your classes! Try a gun you've never used before, maybe things will work out for you!

It's all about dominating one specific game type to me. In COD4 it was Search and Destroy, in MW2 it's Demolition.

Good luck!

C

Chaz32621

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one guy that suggested taking a break is right. I had spring break last weekend, the first like 4 days I was just rapeing going 20 positive. About friday I started doing bad. Sat and sunday the same. I played about 4 days total this week, from last saturday to about 9 hours ago. I usely only get like half a day in bec i only play on weekends due to school and being in a dorm with out my xbox. Just take some days off of it. Then go back to it later. Youll be okay agian.

V

vietboy982

Reaction score
you can always K/D Boost to get that back up.

ejsong

ejsong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just take a break from video games, or play some single player. Usually it's the stress thats making you play poorly.

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
I know what you mean, i was trying to get the ac-130 emblem and iv been playing really good getting one almost every game. But as soon as i got the last one i needed i started playing absolutely S***e. I was signing out practically every game cause my k/d was so bad. I dont even know how i was doing so bad.

xSSx COTTLE

xSSx COTTLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankx for the Advice and it TOTALY worked !!! :biggrin:

Went out with mates for like 5 hours Came back and played with friends all day intill now and iv finished positive every game..
Had like 7 Chopper Gunners
God knows how many Harriers

THANKXS GUYS !!!

xiod

xiod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i get better the more tired i am, i know very strange atm its 5:29 am with me in the uk and im getting at leat 9+ kills on search with tops 3 deaths =]

Casualtyy

Casualtyy

Getting There
Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary Jokester
Reaction score
All MW2 does is make me mad. I've broken 3 controllers because of it.. I would beat the controller. <_<

H

Hiide

Getting There
Reaction score
well, its probably because you suck. matchmaking overall sucks.

scrims>

F

FITCH 1972

Reaction score
you know what? I am 37 years old and work hard for my wife and kids and only get about 2 hours after they go to bed to play, i am not that great but i realy dont care to much cuz its what i like when i get some alone time,and for me i do a lot better when i get done work early and go on befor 13-18 year old players get home from school.cuz lets face it.if you play it from 3pm-12 or 1 am you will only get better.I am not saying there is anything wrong with that,just that the only way to get good at anything is to keep trying.

Riku

Riku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All MW2 does is make me mad. I've broken 3 controllers because of it.. I would beat the controller. <_<
want to know a game that pissed me off................its the demon game aka fifa 10

Clown

Clown

VIP
VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain End of the Year 2011 End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
I have these too sometimes. What i do is either get off after that game, or just play Michael Meyers in a private match.

But honestly, I dont think K/D is means much in this game, because only your friends can see it. It's not like WaW where you can look at other peoples K/D in lobbies. So I wouldnt be too worried about it, and if a friend of yours make fun of your K/D, just remove them.

Casualtyy

Casualtyy

Getting There
Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary Jokester
Reaction score
^^ Epic post right there. Would +Rep it, but t won't let me.

d12183

d12183

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play some private (fun kind), play another game, get off, but don't play MW2, that game is made in a way that it will piss you off or stress you out, and when you get pissed you play worse, most of the time.

Top Bottom