• Thread starter Red Room Gaming
  • Start date
  • Views 1,685
Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$
My boss basically gave me a brand new iPhone 4s and I am wandering, what is different in the stores and what can I expect?

The Peanut Gallery

The Peanut Gallery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you a business guy? If so keynote,pages,evermore(essential) and a calculator. Also if you on Microsoft by any chance Microsoft 365 is pretty darn cool. Hoped these helped.

Rehz

Rehz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Apple has less games than Android, Apple I'm pretty sure, have more PAID apps. Which is quite annoying.

Cannabinoid

Cannabinoid

Who wants a toke?
Reaction score
Sin$
IOS is easier to use, You can jailbreak and get free apps.

SuchDoge

SuchDoge

#DogeIsLove
Reaction score
Sin$
IOS is possibly the **** of the Phone industry. You'll love it :wink:

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I've used both iOS and Android and I preferred iOS over it mostly because of the UI and layout, like iOS 6 and 5 were kinda ugly but they're both good in their own ways such as you can get an Android phone relatively cheap compared to iOS devices.

Some Polish Guy

Some Polish Guy

Time Devourer
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Apple can suck one , i will never get a iphone ...ever. I got one from a friend myself and sold it for a ounce of weed :tongue: If you want to know how identity theft works get a iphone :wink:

HeadShotKilla9x

HeadShotKilla9x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Apple can suck one , i will never get a iphone ...ever. I got one from a friend myself and sold it for a ounce of weed :tongue: If you want to know how identity theft works get a iphone :wink:
That's a very funny story lol 
I've never got into android because of the simple fact that jailbreaking an iphone gives you a hell of a lot more access to great s*** such as pandora downloader and many other great cydia tweaks if there was another mobile OS more comparable to Lunix I would for sure use it but in my opinion a jail broken iphone gives you the most freedom in a mobile OS.

The_Notorious_BIG

The_Notorious_BIG

NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never got into android because of the simple fact that jailbreaking an iphone gives you a hell of a lot more access to great s*** such as pandora downloader and many other great cydia tweaks if there was another mobile OS more comparable to Lunix I would for sure use it but in my opinion a jail broken iphone gives you the most freedom in a mobile OS.

Could you just explain this bit for me? I got really confused but I really wanted to reply to you (I think you've grinded my gears)

Ignore me then...

Last edited:
Get Murked

Get Murked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's a very funny story lol 

You seem really confident in your IOS, but know this, Android was always ahead of you, Android was able to do all of that on release day. Don't feel like using stock os? BAM! A new mod skin that introduces new features to your phone. The only thing that apple can speak highly about is the smoothness of IOS, but that's going all out the window as soon as Android Lollipop comes out like like 2-3 weeks.

HeadShotKilla9x

HeadShotKilla9x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You seem really confident in your IOS, but know this, Android was always ahead of you, Android was able to do all of that on release day. Don't feel like using stock os? BAM! A new mod skin that introduces new features to your phone. The only thing that apple can speak highly about is the smoothness of IOS, but that's going all out the window as soon as Android Lollipop comes out like like 2-3 weeks.
I don't like ios by itself but in my opinion a jail broken iphone is far superior. But this is just my opinion feel free to disagree.

Get Murked

Get Murked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't like ios by itself but in my opinion a jail broken iphone is far superior. But this is just my opinion feel free to disagree.

How exactly is a jail break far superior to a root? Not only do they accomplish the same things but a rooted phone lets do literally x4 more things to your phone than a jailbreak. You can get free android apps without rooting your phone anyway.

HeadShotKilla9x

HeadShotKilla9x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How exactly is a jail break far superior to a root? Not only do they accomplish the same things but a rooted phone lets do literally x4 more things to your phone than a jailbreak. You can get free android apps without rooting your phone anyway.
I just said your opinion can differ but I find a jailbreak superior I'm not going to "beat a dead horse" about this topic I like jail broken iPhones better than rooted androids.

Get Murked

Get Murked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just said your opinion can differ but I find a jailbreak superior I'm not going to "beat a dead horse" about this topic I like jail broken iPhones better than rooted androids.

Sorry I'm not understanding how facts are an opinion. They are virtually the same thing, you cant prefer one over the other since they don't even support the same OS you might as well just say that you love IPhones instead of Android phones because you like IOS not the jailbreak...

HeadShotKilla9x

HeadShotKilla9x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I'm not understanding how facts are an opinion. They are virtually the same thing, you cant prefer one over the other since they don't even support the same OS you might as well just say that you love IPhones instead of Android phones because you like IOS not the jailbreak...
I'm not arguing anymore I do like the apple ios more than android OS but NOT without a jailbreak if jailbreaking methods where stopped I wouldn't use iPhones anymore but they still exist so I stick with them. This is my last post on this thread.

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
IOS has more apps than the android play store. But it will be more that you have to pay than the android play store.

Raw

Raw

Misunderstood
Mythical Veteran Programmer Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
i always loved iphone :frown: too bad i just cracked mine so now back to galaxy :/ lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register