• Thread starter zombiekiller786
  • Start date
  • Views 382
zombiekiller786

zombiekiller786

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im Trying to make mod menu for gta 4 that has car upgrades from GTA 5 so its like lS Customs using my mod menu. do you guys know where the files for holding upgrades of cars stored?

zombiekiller786

zombiekiller786

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i mean like if I find the files where they store upgrades for each car in the game. i could make use of and create as script mods. so everyone can upgrade their cars just like they would in gta 5 but in mod menu

Upvote 0
xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
i mean like if I find the files where they store upgrades for each car in the game. i could make use of and create as script mods. so everyone can upgrade their cars just like they would in gta 5 but in mod menu
You can't. The GTA V models do not work on GTA IV and vice versa. They freeze your game.

Upvote 0
Amnesys

Amnesys

Praise Cheesus
Reaction score
Sin$
you could make a menu that teleports you to a garage and make spoilers for vehicles and other things with objects about it can convert v to iv.

Upvote 0
Luis Palibre

Luis Palibre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't do that. It is difficult to convert V to IV. It might crash your game.

Upvote 0
zombiekiller786

zombiekiller786

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but i thought los customs had file that had all the upgrades for each car when get your could upgrade it. just like evades 3.0 mod menu where he had garage where you go and upgrade your cars isnt it possbile to do the same with gta 5 car upgrades. but if does not it worth a try 
there is alot of programs for pc that can convert files from xbox to pc. like the maps that did not crash the game.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register