What's new

Solved I have Dash Update from MS and want someone to test and see if it works online

Vacca

Vacca

Killuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a console your willing to maybe sacrifice than I have the official dashboard beta from xbox live and I will give it to you if you agree to test if it works online without going through m$ then it could help alot of people just PM me for DL link. I would use it but my friend gave it to me and my serial is not registered

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
idk really want to try it i rather wait because you cant chat with other people that dont have it

X

x Enjoi Life x

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
It works online, as long as the download is directly from Microsoft, and not the one that was leaked.
Only use the one that they e-mailed you after signing up for the beta testing.

Pedophile

TigerBlood

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
That's only with the leaked version. This is an actual beta from Microsoft. You are able to play live.
I'm pretty sure thats only if you're registered for the beta. The leaked dash was the same as the one earlier beta testers had that were able to go on live, but their consoles were registered.

Gingenator

Gingenator

Elite Member
MotM Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I,m pretty sure thats only if you're registered for the beta. The leaked dash was the same as the one earlier beta testers had that were able to go on live, but their consoles were registered.
Well yeah, that's what I was trying to say, you have to be registered.

Top Bottom
Login
Register