• Thread starter [ppf]_MoDdEr
  • Start date
  • Views 1,667
P

[ppf]_MoDdEr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know this is in the wrong section but... my XBL was hacked. and i was wondering about some one hacking. [email protected] this is my hotmail and i need someone to go in it and get my password..

ps: i cant get in it because he changed my secret question and my password

thank you for you time

P

[ppf]_MoDdEr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok al tell you what happend i was playing ninja gaiden damo when i was disconected from xbl i tried recovering it and i wouldent let me my dad wich is sitting right next to me has got an xbl account to and it said AKI Deidara signd in to xbox live when i was offline i tuned off my dads xbox and turned it back on when it said insted of my name MLG SICKSHOTZ so i need my password to go back on xbl

X

xPenguin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Call microsoft and report it see what they say first. If they don't help then take matters into your own hands and steal it back :biggrin: ? Woulnd't that be the best solution. Stealing accounts isn't dificult. As long as they live in the same country as you :biggrin:.

P

[ppf]_MoDdEr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have called microsoft and thay said there looking into it thay called fraud but this means me loosing my account with all my gamerscore and stuff and thay said if i get the password thay dont have to delete my account so i need a msn password hacker

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant change the secret question, we know you just want us to steal the account for you :wink:

X

XeNoN.7

Banned
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Venomous fire said:
you cant change the secret question, we know you just want us to steal the account for you :wink:
You can change the secret question...

But theres no proof this is yours and you just don't want us to hack someone for you...

P

[ppf]_MoDdEr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have bee on google all morning looking for a msn password hacker you have to buy most of them and half of them dont work

T7D Ghost

T7D Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm sounds like the same story that happend to my friend about a week ago. His tag was stolen and i got it back pretty simple. But i didnt hack it back i talked the hacker into it and he gave it to me. The thing was is he didnt want it he just wanted to teach my friend a lesson because he was a trash talker and messed with the wrong guy. So how about you try to talk to him if not well your screwed. And i agree aswell that you could be trying to get someone to get it for you but then again you could just google how to do it its not that hard but i will consider looking into it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register