• Thread starter M.c.L.o.v.i.n
  • Start date
  • Views 951
M

M.c.L.o.v.i.n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the most accurate assault rifle???

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
depends on shooter, generically? its the M8, but only in single shot.

H

hbituallinestpr

Reaction score
Sin$
accuracy is gonna be more dependent on the player. If you're gonna hold the trigger down and spray fire....then don't count on accuracy.

S

Snipe You101

Reaction score
Sin$
m8 in my opinion ( but alot of my friends think its the best overall gun )

2LaZy

Uhhh, not sure on this one, M8 Is very accurate when fired in short bursts or single shots, the FAMAS has very little recoil so you could argue that thats more accurate.

Personally, I use the Mtar21

I

IAoGI Cloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's actually not the M8, yes it's a good gun. You do NOT have to have it on single shot, you just fire in bursts with it. I find the Famas is actually really well to use, even while spraying while not aiming works. Also, ever want to no scope with a sniper, when you're having a sniper battle? Hold down the right button everytime you're going to shoot, it's a semi crosshair for you. =D

S

Spartan_255

Reaction score
Sin$
Most acc. is the G3, single shot, 6x and scilencer

with the scilencer you gain more acc. due to a slower trjecotry, which sacrifices stopping power and distence. but then again when the bullets in someones head it doesnt matter

B

Buckeye66

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm always pretty good with the 552 Commando on single shot. Or the SCAR. I use those alot of the time instead of snipers. So you can use them accurately both long and short range.

M

M.c.L.o.v.i.n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for all of your answers, but for accuracy I use the SCAR now..on single

C

C.A.S.

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea...I mainly use the 552 when I'm playing. It produces a good amount of damage with a good amount of accuracy

L

LeeTKoolaidMaN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
m8 is a great gun on single shot, but you will have to pry my famas from my cold dead fingers lol.... small clips arn't a problem when you hit what you aim for!

Top Bottom
Login
Register