• Thread starter xStatcDeath69x
  • Start date
  • Views 290
xStatcDeath69x

xStatcDeath69x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I have downloaded motions97 v3 mod menu and I want to put it in an add-on-slot for darksmokes v4 menu, I have tried naming the modscript from motions v3 SCO download in to dark1.sco and placed it in the script.img along with all the other SCO's that where provided but the disc says unreadable when I try to play (and I no how to hotswap so that's not the problem) and I was wondering how i would go about this (putting motions v3 in to darksmokes v4 as a Modslot, and I tried putting the modscript that i renamed into the scrips.img and the other SCO files provided into the script_network.img, but the script_network.img is like 550kb and that's to big) so could you tell me what to rename and where to put them? Thank you to whoever may help me.

pmaster10

pmaster10

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you should double check to make sure you didn't misspell it or something but i would recommend just using a mod manager or major distribution with those menus in them and if u want i can give u my Edit of Major Distribution in the first 5 slots its got
1th Dark Smokes v4
2th Motions v3
3rd dax 4.0
4th DRS 1.0
5th Oz 3.0
and more If you want i can send it to you through email ive tested the script network and img both work but you need your own common if your interested i can send it to you with the control list.also its got 1 empty slot if you wana add something or you can replace another reply to this if you want it

Upvote 0
GO WIDE

MoeRon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think your script.ing might be too large. Friends have had the same issue when hot swapping

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register