What's new

Solved I have a problem with my RGH I can't connect to Xbox Live when I'm testing to connect?

• Thread starter Zaltaio
  • Start date
  • Views 468
Z

Zaltaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My console is banned but before their was a message telling me that my console is banned but not now ?

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
My console is banned but before their was a message telling me that my console is banned but not now ?

So what are you asking, why you can't connect to Xbox live when testing connection or why there is no message telling you you're console banned?

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
My console is banned but i'll don't see the messag!! 

Well your thread title has one question and your actual post has a different question. That makes it confusing. Do you have screenshot of what you are saying now when you try to connect?

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Here you have the connection result! http://www.mediafire.com/view/nhq3t4bt9yzt2w7/jtag-image7.bmp 
Plz help me what can i`ll do?

When your KV is banned, the stealth server you're using, enables Liveblock and Livestrong.

So until you get a new KV, it won't be able to access Xbox Live, or test the connection.

And before you say that Liveblock and Livestrong are disabled in Dashlaunch - the Stealth server enables them for you as a sort of protection.

So get a new KV, replace the old one, and you'll be fine. Until then, you can't test Xbox Live, and it won't tell you you're banned.

Z

Zaltaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i first got my RGH i`ll didn`t buy a KV only a free Stelth Server and it worked! 
And yes Liveblock and livestrong are enabled!

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When i first got my RGH i`ll didn`t buy a KV only a free Stelth Server and it worked! 
And yes Liveblock and livestrong are enabled!

Yeah that's why.

If they're enabled, you literally cannot do anything Xbox Live related.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah that's why.

If they're enabled, you literally cannot do anything Xbox Live related.
Figured this is what was causing it but wasn't sure. Thanks for clarification. Will keep in mind for future reference.

Z

Zaltaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG my good i`ll need help now my Xbox is reebooting and reebooting? I was putting a new Stelth Server in Dashlaunch and i saved the server ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register